Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: diggerdave

1. Top Of Page | #61

User Info Menu

DopeyDave has something about breaking return lines.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #62
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

I have spare seals for ya digger when you come up to grab your items

3. Top Of Page | #63

User Info Menu

Well starter went. Haha at the Canadian tire. Wouldn't Evan activate. Got lotsa powa but no crank. Sucky

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

4. Top Of Page | #64

User Info Menu

You didn't read my how to buy a 2nd gen did you. Pull the peanut butter out of your ears and listen to the truck. They give you warnings

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #65

User Info Menu

So What does the starter have to do with listening to the truck. Lmao. If the starter goes. It doesn't give u warning till its about to go or it just goes. Fricking thing.

She just didn't restart after I shut her down. Not Evan a click nothing. I hits lots of power from the battery's. but the starter just won't activate.

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

6. Top Of Page | #66

User Info Menu

Sure wish I had frickin longer arms. Lmfao.

Anyways that's was an easy fix and 300$ including a socket LOL cause if my little short arms. Lmao

7. Top Of Page | #67

User Info Menu

LOL

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

8. Likes DiggerDave liked this post
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567