Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: diggerdave

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

why don't you change the whole housing and all?

2. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

I was clay gonna clay. But I don't wanna roll with drum brakes. I wanna keep it disk. I have a whole deal. But it's drum. I was gonna swap it out. Someone told me I could. That's the whole reason I bought this rebuilt diff. With the drums. So I could. But it won't fit the disks. But both diffs are dana 70 with 3.55 gears. So now just gonna swap all the innards. But I have a problem. I'm. Not that smart to do this. LOL

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

3. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

call the people you bought it from first. This was supposed to be the right rear you bought? They must have another. Or did you try to do something funky

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

Well I'm just gonna go drums. Screw it. That's my plan tomorrow after work. Change diff out completely with a drum set up. At least get it on. And figure out the brake lines after.

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

5. Top Of Page | #35
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Sucky, but at least it gets you back on the road for now.

6. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

7. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

You'll probably have to just do the steel lines on the axle.

You bought the wrong thing

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

I bought it cause I was told I could swap my disk brakes on it. Otherwise I would've waited till I found one. Don't tell me I bought the wrong thing man. I asked the frickin questions before I bought it. And then when I did. It didn't frickin work. So frickin off

9. Top Of Page | #39

User Info Menu

It happens. I didn't mean it that way Mary. The guy either didn't know or was anxious to get rid of it. 355 is a gas ratio

10. Top Of Page | #40

User Info Menu

Spencer told me I would be able to swap the parts not the guy. And I have 355 cause that's what is in the rear end already. And that's what my dealer told me what's in here from looking up the vin. So I got what is already there. If I get rid of it. Then I have to do the same for the front. U should no that.

And I'm just sick of hearing what I should've frickin did. And blah. It's costing me large. And pissssing me off. It's frickin cash I didn't wanna spend right away. And right after I bought the wife a car. For cash so don't get on my back. Cause I'm real touchy right now.

Maybe I should just stay away till I get my shiot together.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast