Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: diggerdave

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

I think I'm gonna put it on and go change out my bumper lmao

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

2. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Yoi do that

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

I put it on. And started heading out the door. The wife said u walk out that door. U minaswell get in the truck and never come back. LOL

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

5. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Well driving the truck to work this morning. And every time I turned a corner. The rear end was clattering and chattering. Then on my way home. The flucker blew up.

Went on Kijjiji and found another one. Full rebuild. Dana 70 posi. 0kms on it for a decent price. It's being delivered tomorrow. Ffs

7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

8. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Is it just the speed sensor ring destroyed or is the whole diff ruined?

9. Top Of Page | #17
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

It's destroyed

10. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Ya it had lots of broken steel that came out of the diff when I pulled the cover. Some big pieces. And the oil was black

11. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Like u said spence to me before. He probably did to many boosted launches

12. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Well I got a pretty much new one coming tomorrow. I hope the drum to disk swap goes good

13. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast