Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Minimax EGT probe

1. Top Of Page | #21
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I really feel like I fell of the short bus for not realizing the heat retention properties of cast...

2. Top Of Page | #22
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

You didn't fall, merely got pushed out as we went around a hairpin turn

3. Likes K-Sons liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #23
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hey at least your admitting to it!

5. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Before I had my mind erased, I used to be a pretty good engineer. My stuff had logic in it. Then one day my body just said, "Steve?! You've touched allot of lives in your time. It's time for someone else to take the slot." So now I am a blithering idiot.

That said, not all the brain cells died. It takes a while, but the dots connect sometimes. I keep compensating and apologizing though.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #25
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

You've been a great help to me and probably the biggest reason I've stuck around here instead of moving on to another forum.

7. Top Of Page | #26
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Better send him flowers

8. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd View Post
    Oh feel free, I'll be the first to admit when I pulled a bone head move and fall into that "dumb*as" category. Don't worry tho, I wore my helmet today, it even has a face shield to keep me from licking the windows

9. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

one of the best things about this forum you can ask a dumb ? and not get beat up for it and we all have some thing to learn sooner or later

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123