Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anybody ever see a injection pump with this skull before?

1. Top Of Page | #11
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

It's a vp-44 not a CP3

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

So it is. Whoops. Helps if I pay attention to the actual pump

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

I wouldn't worry about it too.much, it will be changed to a p-pump soon enough

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

it looks more like James at Rollin Smoke Diesel. He used to be an OK dealer, bit went down hill

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Not James, skull is wrong, unless it's an earlier version from what he's been using for last couple years

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

I remember when he got started. I helped him. But he doesn't remember me. If you know what I mean. . . .

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

So its all hog wash from you then grumps?

8. Top Of Page | #18
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

My guess is that the top plate off the VP44 was used as a shop project for someone taking a class. Is it machined, or just airbrushed graphics?

9. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Brian Take a ride over to Alberta and shoot it for me. Put it out of it's misery

10. Top Of Page | #20
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

What that VP44?? I know they are a dog just waiting to go rabid on you. So preventative measures....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast