Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POG and Proud.

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

POG and Proud.

Hey all,
    I'm a Lcpl. In C-school on MCAS New River. Been in just over a Yr.

6153 - CH-53E Airframe Structural Mechanic

I find out where I'm going fro
    Here next week.

PS. Happy the rolled sleeves came back for me to partake in the awesomeness. Haha

Rah.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

welcome to the fam. there are a few of us active and just as many if not more prior running around on here. Best of luck to you on the rest of your time in. what flavor of cummins you running?

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I have a new to me 06 2500 2wd Mega with 134k miles. It's got a 5th wheel hitch I'm trying to sell/trade for a gooseneck. The rest of it is still stock..
    And I just found out today that I'm getting stationed in Miramar California at the end of march.

And my other baby, a '98 jeep Wrangler Sport with a lot custom.

4. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i used to live not too far from miramar when i was stationed out in SD. great place to be. there's alot of trails not too far from there to go play with the Jeep. Is the 06 an auto? As much as i love rowing my own boat i was hating life with a stick out there.

6. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yes it's an auto. I got it mainly as a tow rig for the jeep. But I still don't have a trailer. Haha so it's kind of a mute point. The jeep is a manual however. But good news about the trails.

7. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

a buddy of mine picked up a book that listed and mapped every trail in california. i'll have to get in touch with him and get the name of it for you. We had a blast checking off each trail. get ya a trailer or a tow bar and haul it to moab for a 96 or if you find yourself with a week of leave and nothing better to do. give me a heads up and i'll meet you there!

8. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hey that would be awesome! And yea, I'll definitely let you know if i go. Sounds pretty cool. I was kinda worried about going out there. I've never been off the east coast.

9. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i think you'll like the west coast. i've been on both. West overall is alot more laid back, both just in living and military wise too. Cali is expensive tho so be prepared for that.

10. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

The title made me laugh. I was 0311 with 2/6 on Lejeune. Welcome to the cult. If you need anything let me know. I have friends all over the corps.

11. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd View Post
    i think you'll like the west coast. i've been on both. West overall is alot more laid back, both just in living and military wise too. Cali is expensive tho so be prepared for that.
    I've never left the east coast. So it'll definitely be a change. I'm not excited about the living expenses though.. :/

Quote Originally Posted by fireman2101 View Post
    The title made me laugh. I was 0311 with 2/6 on Lejeune. Welcome to the cult. If you need anything let me know. I have friends all over the corps.
    Word. My cousin's an 0311 here in Lejeune too. He's getting out in a month or two though. And I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the look out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast