Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  10

Thread: Trans 68RFE - P0934 Code?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Trans 68RFE - P0934 Code?

Good Day, RAM addicts; I just replaced my valve body(2020 RAM 2500) with a new upgraded one from Next Gen Diesel.

It's a great-looking product.

It's costly but should do the job.

My question is that after I replaced it and replaced both speed sensors and the transducer, I got a P0934 code.

Even though the sensor is new, I had the P0871 code, which was the same thing before replacing the valve body.

I replaced it with a part from Mopar, but I still had issues.

I replaced the valve body and all three sensors, and I am now getting the P0934.

I ordered these from Amazon.

I might purchase them all from Mopar, so they are legit parts.

Do you have any other suggestions?

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, AK Bob, watersupply189, Corkey thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    DEFUND EPA I WILL STAND sootmaster's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Trans 68RFE - P0934 Code?

Hello, I suspect Amazon has a cheap sensor; reading the value of the ECU would confirm, but try dealer sensors and re-evaluate.

07.5 4x4 Yukon Detroit locker Rear AAM Elect-Front Locker, DOR Front Arm, ATS/Destroke Allison 1000 Conversion W/All 3-Billet Shafts, My Stage-5+ Allison, ATS Five Star TQ Converter, ATS CoPilot, Turbo America Custom VGT, Steed Speed Manifold, (UpGrading Compound Pusher turbo s480 soon) Motorsports Diesel 100% over custom Injectors, MotorSports Diesel 10.6 CP3, AirDog II 165-5G, Rail Pressure Relief 1-Stage, Update Common Rail, Mishimoto Intercooler, ARP 425 Studs, Hamilton Springs,Ret,PR

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, AK Bob, watersupply189, Corkey thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Trans 68RFE - P0934 Code?

Quote Originally Posted by Cummins_Legend View Post
    Good Day, RAM addicts; I just replaced my valve body(2020 RAM 2500) with a new upgraded one from Next Gen Diesel.

It's a great-looking product.

It's costly but should do the job.

My question is that after I replaced it and replaced both speed sensors and the transducer, I got a P0934 code.

Even though the sensor is new, I had the P0871 code, which was the same thing before replacing the valve body.

I replaced it with a part from Mopar, but I still had issues.

I replaced the valve body and all three sensors, and I am now getting the P0934.

I ordered these from Amazon.

I might purchase them all from Mopar, so they are legit parts.

Do you have any other suggestions?
    Agree with @sootmaster genuine OEM sensors are the way to go.

Also see attached troubleshooting information for other possible causes.

Attached Files Attached Files
    2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

6. Likes watersupply189, Corkey liked this post