Last winter, I lost heat in my truck and could not wake up to the defrost setting.

I replaced the heater core this winter, and all the actuators were replaced.

After that, I still had issues controlling the HVAC system, and the truck was dying regularly.

I took it to the shop, and they told me that it was the head unit and that the Chrysler dealer would have to fix it.

I read that the total integrated power module could cause many issues, so I started there and replaced that.

This saw the truck's dying issues, and I haven't had any problems with losing battery charge while sitting.

At this point, I've gone through four different HVAC modules and replaced the head unit with an aftermarket pioneer system using Maestro RR to interface with the vehicle Factory connections.

I still can't control the HVAC system, and the actuators continually send different codes to the diagnostic tool, so I can't pinpoint the source of the issue.

At this point, I'm unsure if I will have to replace one of the actuators or if that was even the problem.

Long story long, I wonder if anyone out there has had issues with their 2013 and 2018 GEN four ram 2500 HVAC systems.