Thanks Thanks:  32
Likes Likes:  53
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hallmark Victor Overland

1. Top Of Page | #11

Re: Hallmark Victor Overland

Quote Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
    How has the camper been since you purchased it?

Also, how much was that particular bed?

Edit: https://www.bowencustoms.com/products/camper-bed

18.4k is a bit out of my budget LOL.
    It's honestly been great.

We've camped in it twice now after we got back.

It was a wonderful purchase.

Having our spot with the kids in the M1102 Military trailer that I've built up for them is nice.

The trailer is still a work in progress that will eventually be painted white to match, but I want everything finished before I blow it all apart for paint.

Everyone has their spot, and there isn't anywhere we can't go, which is nice.

The Bowen bed was $22,700.00, after the adds I wanted, tax, etc.

So yes, it's not for the faint of heart, but I looked at it as a lifetime purchase, so hopefully, it ends up that way.

Last edited by Kingsize; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:42 PM. Reason: Spelling

2. Thanks watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS, Corkey, AK Bob thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

I love this whole setup.

For your goals for yourself plus the family, price shouldn't be an issue with making everyone happy.

I have looked into those trailers for throwing the Ikamper onto or going with the typical bed rack system.

The trailer idea would work out easier as I could toss all the dogs in the canopy.

Your setup is wicked, and I would be curious to see how the trailer turns out.

Refurbishing the jerry cans would pop well with the paint-matched trailer.

II 60HP STICKS, II 33% CP3, II S464 2ND GEN SWAP, FASS 165 TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES, AFE INTAKE HORN, S&B FILTER, 5" TURBO BACK, ALPHAREX HEAD LIGHTS, 38X13.5X20 RAZOR M/T, MOTO METAL RIMS, 6" LA LIFT KIT, COMPLET MM3 KIT, BUILT TRANSMISSION, 6 BOLT REDHEAD STEERING BOX

4. Thanks Kingsize, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

Quote Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
    I love this whole setup.

For your goals for yourself plus the family, price shouldn't be an issue with making everyone happy.

I have looked into those trailers for throwing the Ikamper onto or going with the typical bed rack system.

The trailer idea would work out easier as I could toss all the dogs in the canopy.

Your setup is wicked, and I would be curious to see how the trailer turns out.

Refurbishing the jerry cans would pop well with the paint-matched trailer.
    Thanks, brother!

The trailer has been great.

I've owned three different ones now and traveled all over the country with them.

If you keep up with bearing grease, they are pretty much maintenance-free.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy one and throw on a camper.

We also looked at that idea with an AT pop-up, but ultimately, I decided to build this.

I'm not sure how the mods feel about cross-forum posting, so I'll not link it for now, but I have the trailer built over on Expedition Forum in Expedition and Overland Trailers - DIY/Custom.

I'm doing some pretty extensive upgrades soon, and those will all be on there.

I'm adding a front frame extension for a 4ft platform for bikes, Kayaks, etc.

6. Thanks AK Bob, Corkey, watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12