Yeah, I'd have to let someone know as well.

I also had a rather interesting experience the other month; I dropped my wife's 2022 Avalon off at the dealer for warranty work for a weird popping sound from the suspension.

A week later, they call and say the car is done; I get up there with an 800$ bill for a new steering arm.

I paid for it because I know my wife can't drive, and I can understand a warranty denial with anything she is driving.

I don't think I've ever seen her dodge a pothole.

I drive about, I don't know, 2 miles.

I still hear the loud popping noise, and now I hear this loud scraping sound as well; I get out and look under the car, and all the ski plates are hanging with nothing securing them to the vehicle.

I called the dealer, and they came to get it.

I said hey, you pricks, not only did you not warranty it, but you also didn't secure the skid plates.

My exact words are that not only are you charging me after not fixing the car, but you are also destroying the rest of the undercarriage.

It is always best to think before speaking or wait until you aren't angry to call someone out.

The car stayed at the dealer for over four weeks after the first week there.

Later, I discovered that a loose bolt on the crossbar was loose, causing the noise.

When I asked, it never needed a new steering arm, and they wouldn't provide the old one.

They had to get a Toyota tech from Texas to fly to my state to repair the car because the dealer didn't want to touch it anymore.

After I filed a complaint with corporate, the dealer wouldn't refund me, but corporate did refund me.

Toyota is not the same Toyota of 20 years ago. I wouldn't buy another Toyota if someone paid for it, and I would never bring another vehicle to a dealership for work.

I had a few weird experiences with ram on my power wagon, but they did warranty it.

That truck went to the dealer over six times for warranty work.

The last time I picked up the car at the Ram dealer, my son's brand new Easton baseball bat, case of water, and all the vehicle changes were missing.

The story's moral is that no Dealer works for me anymore, and it's tough to find an honest mechanic; it's best to learn how to work on things and repair things yourself.

One thing is for sure: I may go to hell for cussing and all the fist fighting I did when I was younger, but I dang sure won't be because I'm a thief or dishonest.

I'm sorry you had this happen.

Life has a way of making things right; things always come back around.