Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  12

Thread: RaceME Ultra Trans Tuning / RT Settings?

1. Top Of Page | #1

RaceME Ultra Trans Tuning / RT Settings?

I just installed my new trans tuning and am in the process of a trans relearn.

"No more than 30% throttle, and make sure you run through all gears for 50 to 100 miles," from what I understand.

Correct me if I am wrong, please, as I'm still new to all of this.

The question is, after Installing my new trans tuning, which is a single tune, only one file was installed.

Can I use the RT settings to change the HP settings, or will this not matter anymore, or will it change any of my custom tune settings?

I appreciate any help you can provide.

As I said, I am new to all this and still learning, so any advice is appreciated.

2017 Ram 2500 6.7l cummins
    Raceme ultra tuner
    Igottacummins trans tuning
    Arp 425 head studs
    4" turbo back exhaust
    35" Nitto Ridge grapplers
    Carli 2.5" Backcountry leveling kit

2. Thanks watersupply189, AK Bob, Corkey, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra Trans Tuning / RT Settings?

Don't use the Exhaust brake, tow haul mode, or upping the power levels until the trans relearn is 100% adapted.

The TCM file is just one file.

So, after the relearn is done and checks out correctly, switch power levels as wanted.

Hopefully, that helps you out!

Using the brake or towing, in fact, during the relearn, will cause the trans to shift incorrectly when it should be learning its natural commanded shifts.

II 60HP STICKS, II 33% CP3, II S464 2ND GEN SWAP, FASS 165 TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES, AFE INTAKE HORN, S&B FILTER, 5" TURBO BACK, ALPHAREX HEAD LIGHTS, 38X13.5X20 RAZOR M/T, MOTO METAL RIMS, 6" LA LIFT KIT, COMPLET MM3 KIT, BUILT TRANSMISSION, 6 BOLT REDHEAD STEERING BOX, YUKON 4.56 GEARS W/ COVERS

4. Top Of Page | #3

Re: RaceME Ultra Trans Tuning / RT Settings?

Thanks Corkey.

I appreciate you helping out.

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post