Thanks Thanks:  229
Likes Likes:  436
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cummins To Pay Record Setting $1.675 Billion To EPA!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Re: Cummins To Pay Record Setting $1.675 Billion To EPA!

We might as well face it: our government is at war with U.S. citizens and companies.

Hell, we’ll be in a hot war soon, and they’ll still be fining us for everything perceived as unjust and wanting to outlaw lead for bullets.

2021 Ram 3500 DRW, H.O., bypass oil filtration, bypass coolant filtration, S&B CAI, 4:10’s
    2wd low loc kit.
    Reacquired 2001 3500, 5.9 nv4500, dually cab and chassis, 5” straight pipe, edge juice w/attitude. Otherwise all stock…..for now.

2. Thanks Corkey, IGOTACUMMINS, Jwaller thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

Quote Originally Posted by MegaLonghorn View Post
    This got my blood boiling.

All they want is money!

Even if this was about pollution, how tf is 2 billion dollars going to clean our air?

They need money after we wasted all our taxpayer's dollars and sent it overseas.

This has to end!

I’ve never imagined seeing such corruption at such a high level and with no remorse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They are going to take that two billion and make themselves more powerful to s**t on us, little guys.

It's all about money and that green bulls**t push that the majority of America seems not to be buying in to thank God.

If Trump doesn't get back in and straighten out this country, we are looking at some serious trouble.

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rsl0311usmc View Post
    They are going to take that two billion and make themselves more powerful to s**t on us, little guys.

It's all about money and that green bulls**t push that the majority of America seems not to be buying in to thank God.

If Trump doesn't get back in and straighten out this country, we are looking at some serious trouble.
    I couldn’t agree more.

The problem is they got so many people brainwashed.

Ordinary people like us are frowned upon, and people who belong in mental institutions are free to roam around; they call it the “new normal.”

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Defund the EPA!

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

https://www.shannonpowelllaw.com/blo...sure-114-guide

This somehow by the act of God got shot down for being unconstitutional.

Oregon is by far dictated by the tree hugger cities, Portland, Eugene \ Corvallis, Salem.

All of which were Red but the listed cities above, and here we are with another pos Govenor.

I get extremely heated on how this new aged realm of bs all seems to be funded by our tax paying dollars and have roads that haven't been touched probably since Lincoln was around.

The whole thing about what's being taught to our kids at such a young age and to brain wash our next upcoming generation to think going from male to female vice versa is the cool and appropriate thing to do?

I know when I jump into the room that shows " MALE " to take a leak, I stand, door is open, God forbid someone gives me a weird look.

I know this is a thread for the EPA, but they follow guidelines by those who created that scumbag agency.

Not one person from that low life side will ever try to defend what our previous ancestors have fought for in trying to keep America the leading Country on the globe.

This next year will seriously be a time to never forget.

Even followers from the dark side are realizing what their vote for bidden have created our Country to crumble into dirt.

Bidden has to have things letter to letter read to him to give speeches and still miserably fails.

Last edited by Corkey; 12-26-2023 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Grammer
    II 60HP STICKS, II 33% CP3, II S464 2ND GEN SWAP, FASS 165 TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES, AFE INTAKE HORN, S&B FILTER, 5" TURBO BACK, ALPHAREX HEAD LIGHTS, 38X13.5X20 RAZOR M/T, MOTO METAL RIMS, 6" LA LIFT KIT, COMPLET MM3 KIT, BUILT TRANSMISSION, 6 BOLT REDHEAD STEERING BOX, YUKON 4.56 GEARS W/ COVERS

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Thank goodness I live in Michigan.

There are zero inspections on anything at the moment.

2012 2500 SLT - 35's, 5% Tint, Custom Katzkin Leather Interior, NOCO Plug adapter for Block Heater, DRD Weight Loss Program, 4" turbo back exhaust, 20" Rough Country Single Row LED Light Bar, EZ-Lift tailgate, 2 Car Seats, cracker crumbs, and 3 year old french fries

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

The NWO is organized, and we can’t form a resistance to this global takeover and collapse of the free world.

If Trump is re-elected, he had better facilitate a way for people like us to organize and stop the corruption in federal law enforcement. Imagine.

They are so scared of us that they tried to say Jan 6th was an “insurrection.”

The only people with weapons were false flags and crazies.

If we wanted to have a real insurrection against the demons in Washington, there would be none of them left to prosecute anyone.

I pray Trump/Ramaswamy get elected, and we shut these whackos down.

They aren’t going to go without a fight, just like a demon with holy water being thrown on it.

We're in for a battle.

God help us.

10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Any news on why Cummins had to pay that much?

I can understand people in left-wing states getting fined for deleting their trucks, but Cummins, I thought, has always followed everything on a corporate level.

11. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Like my wife always tells me, it's all in the movies and now coming true.

Watch any movie from years ago about politics, apocalyptic, space, etc.

Right now, we are watching a series on Paramount + called Limitless and talk about similarities between the government sitting in a meeting room doing tabletop exercises about manipulating people through cyber tech, false advertisement, media, scare tactics, viruses, etc.

That's precisely what's been happening these past several years!!

I believe this show came out around 2015, and the movie came out around 2011.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, CC, 4x4

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

12. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    Like my wife always tells me, it's all in the movies and now coming true.

Watch any movie from years ago about politics, apocalyptic, space, etc.

Right now, we are watching a series on Paramount + called Limitless and talk about similarities between the government sitting in a meeting room doing tabletop exercises about manipulating people through cyber tech, false advertisement, media, scare tactics, viruses, etc.

That's precisely what's been happening these past several years!!

I believe this show came out around 2015, and the movie came out around 2011.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, CC, 4x4
    Coming from serving in the USAF with a TS clearance, psyops is a real weapon.

The left is brilliant, and their followers are brainwashed and dumb.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast