Thanks Thanks:  31
Likes Likes:  90
Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: ArchOil Fuel Additive Not Snake Oil!

1. Top Of Page | #361

User Info Menu

Re: ArchOil Fuel Additive Not Snake Oil!

Can i also use the AR9100 engine oil as well or just the fuel additive

THanks Sausage

2. Top Of Page | #362

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sausage View Post
    Can i also use the AR9100 engine oil as well or just the fuel additive

THanks Sausage
    yes

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #363
    Permanent Vacation Levi Rhodebeck's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sausage View Post
    Can I use this on my 2014
    As far as fuel additives, have you heard of Hot Shot's Secret EDT (Everyday Diesel Treatment)? Great reviews, and consistently outsells Archoil on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/bestseller..._auto_1_5_last

4. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #364

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Levi Rhodebeck View Post
    As far as fuel additives, have you heard of Hot Shot's Secret EDT (Everyday Diesel Treatment)? Great reviews, and consistently outsells Archoil on Amazon.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/im...mazon_icon.gif https://www.amazon.com/gp/bestseller..._auto_1_5_last
    Nobody knows about Archoil. I tried the Hot Shot. First of all you need to use 3 times more than the Archoil. You only need a couple of ounces of arch oil for a full tank. They both performed about the same. The price is a bit less for the Hot Shot, but like I said, you have to use more of it.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #365

User Info Menu

I have used both in my 2014, the Archoil fuel additive was by far better to me. I couldn't tell any difference in the Hot Shot. But my buddy uses Hot Shot and he likes it. To me I will use the Archoil,. But that's not to say Hot Shot is not good, I just prefer the Archoil.

7. Likes Power247 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #366

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Going to order some. Have to see if he's drunk or high on this stuff.
    Hey JJ, did you ever end up getting any of that arch oil additive in trying it out? If you did what was the results? Curious to know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Top Of Page | #367

User Info Menu

Digging up an old thread here but I’ve been doing some reading on this archoil, seems like a good additive. I’m thinking about running the 6400 cleaner first and then keeping up with the 6200 every fill up. I’m just about due to change the fuel filters and I’m wondering if I should run the cleaner before I change the filters or after? Or does it even really make any kind of difference?

2016 3500 CCLB AS69RC 3:42 | MM3 Tuned by DoubleRDiesel | 5" Flopro TBE | Thuren Leveling Springs | Fox 2.0 Performance Shocks | Thuren Adjustable Track Bar |

2016 3500 SRW CCLB 3:42 AS69RC. 5" Flopro straight pipe, MM3 tuned by DoubleRDiesel. Plans for a 700+hp daily driver.

10. Top Of Page | #368

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BraedenDore View Post
    Digging up an old thread here but I’ve been doing some reading on this archoil, seems like a good additive. I’m thinking about running the 6400 cleaner first and then keeping up with the 6200 every fill up. I’m just about due to change the fuel filters and I’m wondering if I should run the cleaner before I change the filters or after? Or does it even really make any kind of difference?

2016 3500 CCLB AS69RC 3:42 | MM3 Tuned by DoubleRDiesel | 5" Flopro TBE | Thuren Leveling Springs | Fox 2.0 Performance Shocks | Thuren Adjustable Track Bar |
    It's really a crap shoot. If you have been good on maintenance with the truck, you should be OK either way. That's just my opinion.

Good thought!

11. Top Of Page | #369

User Info Menu

Thanks, it’s only a 16 with 57,000 km on it so it can’t be too built up with soot and such. I keep up on all my maintenance and have been deleted for roughly 20,000 km now. Just my OCD LOL.

2016 3500 SRW CCLB 3:42 AS69RC. 5" Flopro straight pipe, MM3 tuned by DoubleRDiesel. Plans for a 700+hp daily driver.

12. Top Of Page | #370

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BraedenDore View Post
    Thanks, it’s only a 16 with 57,000 km on it so it can’t be too built up with soot and such. I keep up on all my maintenance and have been deleted for roughly 20,000 km now. Just my OCD LOL.

You're in good shape. You shouldn't be to carboned up in the cylinders either. If you run the cleaner once a year, use the fuel additive religiously, and a side bar, the friction modifier on every oil change, that truck will feel, sound, and act like a new engine. I'm two years into the Archoil system. If you read the recent thread about 2 cycle oil, you'll see I successfully run the 9100 modifier in everything.

I put that modifier in my rear a while ago. Before I did that, I drove the truck a rout that would heat up the rear diff. I felt it with my hand. Added the 9100 and drove it the same route again. Ambient temp was about the same. The temp of the rear was noticeably lower by the touch.

Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast