Thanks Thanks:  31
Likes Likes:  90
Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: ArchOil Fuel Additive Not Snake Oil!

1. Top Of Page | #41
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I thought I was the head nut?

2. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

Yeah the odd card in the deck.

You wanna know what happened? What's in it for me?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #43
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

a completely detailed analysis of fuel consumption and whatever else i can figure out how to compare how a current normally functioning truck behaves on this stuff with a control run of no additives for reference??

4. Top Of Page | #44

User Info Menu

Say that in English

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #45

User Info Menu

OK I'll fall asleep and forget.

Hard to break this down, but tank has a total of 245 miles. 50 was around town, then the trailering. Some of the trip was without it, the bulk with. The load was 6000# + the trailer at 4K. (1958 Desoto) loaded and unloaded. Lots of steep hills. Considering all that I am still slightly above half a tank.

Didn't even hiccup again!

I have to say the mileage is definitely improved. Still want to do the run upstate next Saturday

6. Top Of Page | #46
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

English version, I'm gonna drive like normal, but have set times or landmarks of when I'm setting cruise and turning it off etc. And going to start my testing with a tank of untreated, then a tank of at6200. Im debating on kicking back to H&S box tunes and running on stock setting just for a good control.

7. Top Of Page | #47
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Prob run a tank of stanadyn in same manner right after as a comparison since that's what I run currently

8. Top Of Page | #48
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

As for your results. Sounds great. I'm curious if your symptoms come back if you skip a treatment

9. Top Of Page | #49

User Info Menu

I didn't add any other treatments to the fuel the last time, and won't add anything but Arch. I'm afraid not to add it now.

What's it worth to you for not putting in arch on this tank?

10. Top Of Page | #50
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Just a curiosity. Pretty sure it's an effective bandaid for your injector symptoms, just had a wild hair and wonder. Is it really a bandaid? Or did it clean out or coat your injectors with some voodoo magic and fix the issue somehow?

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast