Thanks Thanks:  31
Likes Likes:  90
Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: ArchOil Fuel Additive Not Snake Oil!

1. Top Of Page | #121

User Info Menu

That was 2 days ago. What month is this?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #122
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

alrighty short sweet version- running AR6200 has MPGs up 1.5 over running stanadyne and 2.9 over untreated fuel EGTs are down 107 deg running untreated and 90 deg lower than with stanadyne at hwy cruising at 2k rpm and 80mph. WOT runs from 10-85mph max EGTs have dropped 49 deg from untreated and 16 degrees with stanadyne. cooler temps, better MPGs, smoother sounding engine, EGTs drop quicker when coming to an idle to cool out and shut off, start up is crisper, noticeable "fires up" instead of just just chugging to life. time to start doesnt seem much faster if any. best way i can think to describe it is the mistress has a cup of coffee before i start it up instead of after.

3. Top Of Page | #123
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

happy old man?

4. Top Of Page | #124

User Info Menu

Nope? What was all that babbling???

So it starts better, runs smoother, EGT's are down, and MPG went up 1.5 on the first tank? Do I have all that right?

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #125
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

in a nut shell.

6. Top Of Page | #126

User Info Menu

Cool. Now lets see what happens on this tank

So I wasn't full of it

7. Top Of Page | #127
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Nope you weren't! And I figured I'd put a few numbers up to go with my claims to back them up just a bit.
    Last I got out of my father in law was quieter and smoother running 6.0 on just the oil additive. He's gone on a pretty good hike with it until Sunday and will have had at least one tank with the 6200 thru it.

8. Top Of Page | #128

User Info Menu

How do you figure I wasn't right?

Never mind. I read it wrong

9. Top Of Page | #129

User Info Menu

Let's see what Pappy has to say now. We're on tot something here

10. Top Of Page | #130
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

He's out running from one well pad to another between Greeley and Cheyenne then back over the pass, so should get a good review from him on both products this Sunday.

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast