Thanks Thanks:  31
Likes Likes:  90
Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: ArchOil Fuel Additive Not Snake Oil!

1. Top Of Page | #81
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

The shop I had my studs done at already ordered a "distributers sample box" so I'm sure someone else is going to. I'm pretty sure my father in law is going to try the oil additive. I might give him a dose from my bottle of 6200 just to see how it does in his 6.0

2. Top Of Page | #82
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

We need more of y'all lurking this thread to test it out tho!!!! Don't just take our words for it. If it doesn't make a noticeable difference I'll pay for the bottle!

3. Top Of Page | #83

User Info Menu

Looks like we are going to have to try this now.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Top Of Page | #84

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS.COM View Post
    Looks like we are going to have to try this now.
    Ahhhh Yup

I need Spenser to get some too. He'd be the most critical.

http://www.archoilcart.com/fueltreatment.aspx

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #85

User Info Menu

He would be a good one.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Top Of Page | #86
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

My father in law is changing his oil and going to try the oil additive today, as well as the 6200. He's currently on his 3rd set of injectors in his 6.0. He said he'll keep me updated on how things change for him

7. Top Of Page | #87

User Info Menu

Called a buddy of mine in Florida that has a International wrecker. He's had a ton of injector problems too. Same injectors

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Top Of Page | #88
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Get him to test the oil additive.

9. Top Of Page | #89
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Did someone call?

10. Top Of Page | #90

User Info Menu

Yeah Order some Archoil. It's yer turn.

Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast