Thanks Thanks:  31
Likes Likes:  90
Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast

Thread: ArchOil Fuel Additive Not Snake Oil!

1. Top Of Page | #401

User Info Menu

Re: ArchOil Fuel Additive Not Snake Oil!

I havent done much reading on it. How would you say it compairs to Opti- lube.
    I've been using the Opti-Lube XPD for about 6 months in the truck and the wifes TDI Q7.
    Been happy so far but a gallon of it only treats about 500 gallons. Looks like 16oz of Archoil will treat the same. And i can by 2 of the 16oz for about the same as the opti lube i might have to give it a try..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 Granite Crystal Laramie Sport 4x4 CCSB
    Thuren 2.75 front with Fox RR/ 1.0 rear with .75 spacer and King 2.0/ Thuren frt/Rear track bars
    American Racing ATX AX202 18x9 5"bs 35X12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    ARE Camper Top

2. Top Of Page | #402

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by allbizns View Post
    I havent done much reading on it. How would you say it compairs to Opti- lube.
    I've been using the Opti-Lube XPD for about 6 months in the truck and the wifes TDI Q7.
    Been happy so far but a gallon of it only treats about 500 gallons. Looks like 16oz of Archoil will treat the same. And i can by 2 of the 16oz for about the same as the opti lube i might have to give it a try..

Best you try it for yourself and see. Compared to store bought stuff like Diesel Kleen? Blows it away

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Likes Power247 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #403

User Info Menu

Yes sir. Did some research and it looks very comparable. Looks like you guys have talked me into giving this stuff a try on my next reorder. I might try some of the friction reducer as well.

2018 Ram 2500 Granite Crystal Laramie Sport 4x4 CCSB
    Thuren 2.75 front with Fox RR/ 1.0 rear with .75 spacer and King 2.0/ Thuren frt/Rear track bars
    American Racing ATX AX202 18x9 5"bs 35X12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    ARE Camper Top

5. Likes Power247 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #404

User Info Menu

I see Archoil is having a Friction Modifier giveaway on their website.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

7. Likes Power247 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #405

User Info Menu

This stuff is legit- I’m through 2 tanks and it has made idle seem quieter/smoother...mpg is the same.

Maybe sound is in my head but I will continue to treat

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

9. Likes Power247 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #406

User Info Menu

Archoil is legit love this stuff

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

11. Top Of Page | #407

User Info Menu

Has anyone tried Hot Shot'S Secret fuel additive(EDT),friction modifier (FR3 NanoTechnology) and synthetic motor oil(Black Diamond Outlaw)??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

12. Top Of Page | #408

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by all4one View Post
    Has anyone tried Hot Shot'S Secret fuel additive(EDT),friction modifier (FR3 NanoTechnology) and synthetic motor oil(Black Diamond Outlaw)??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    I know about it, but have no reason the change at this point. That's a Me Too item to me. I can't justify the cost of those expensive oils either. It's all hype for the SOS. It's all in the additives lasting. Filtration is main item for oil. When the additives quit, the oil is done. The additives last longer as the oil kept clean. The additives come from the same sources. Nobody has been able to convince me the elite oils are better. Us engineer types tend to be stubborn. LOL

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

13. Likes Snow Dodge, david3gen, AK Bob liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #409

User Info Menu

Are you only putting the 9100 in the rear or are you doing a mix of it? Same with the front end.

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    You're in good shape. You shouldn't be to carboned up in the cylinders either. If you run the cleaner once a year, use the fuel additive religiously, and a side bar, the friction modifier on every oil change, that truck will feel, sound, and act like a new engine. I'm two years into the Archoil system. If you read the recent thread about 2 cycle oil, you'll see I successfully run the 9100 modifier in everything.

I put that modifier in my rear a while ago. Before I did that, I drove the truck a rout that would heat up the rear diff. I felt it with my hand. Added the 9100 and drove it the same route again. Ambient temp was about the same. The temp of the rear was noticeably lower by the touch.

15. Top Of Page | #410

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joverstreet112 View Post
    Are you only putting the 9100 in the rear or are you doing a mix of it? Same with the front end.
    Hi there.

Welcome.

I'm not quite sure what you are asking me?

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast