Thanks Thanks:  31
Likes Likes:  90
Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: ArchOil Fuel Additive Not Snake Oil!

1. Top Of Page | #391

User Info Menu

Re: ArchOil Fuel Additive Not Snake Oil!

Just waking you new guys up on this product. We have a lot of members using it. It's working out to be great protection for your truck and seems to eliminate a lot of problems. Especially if your truck is stock.

The three products I recommend is the Fuel additive, the friction modifier, and especially the fuel system cleaner. It also decarbons the cylinders and the vanes in the turbo so they work smoother. A regular usage of the 6200 fuel additive enhances all that and makes the truck actually run smoother. You'll feel in at idle especially. As smooth as a V-8 gasser. You only use about 2 ounces for a full tank and 1 oz for half a tank. Good investment and protection. Reduces the carbon build up in the cylinders too.

I use the friction modifier in my rear too. There was definitely a heat reduction. I did a feel test before I added it the first time. I have to say it was a good 20 to 30 degrees cooler with it added.

I wish I got a commission for this. LOL

www.archoil.com or archoil on Amazon

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Thanks Snow Dodge thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #392

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Just waking you new guys up on this product. We have a lot of members using it. It's working out to be great protection for your truck and seems to eliminate a lot of problems. Especially if your truck is stock.

The three products I recommend is the Fuel additive, the friction modifier, and especially the fuel system cleaner. It also decarbons the cylinders and the vanes in the turbo so they work smoother. A regular usage of the 6200 fuel additive enhances all that and makes the truck actually run smoother. You'll feel in at idle especially. As smooth as a V-8 gasser. You only use about 2 ounces for a full tank and 1 oz for half a tank. Good investment and protection. Reduces the carbon build up in the cylinders too.

I use the friction modifier in my rear too. There was definitely a heat reduction. I did a feel test before I added it the first time. I have to say it was a good 20 to 30 degrees cooler with it added.

It is great stuff highly recommend it also

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Top Of Page | #393

User Info Menu

Agreed, I have been using the fuel additive for a year now. Easier starts, runs smoother and no gelling in the cold weather ( I have the Winter additive also ) completely satisfied.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

5. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #394

User Info Menu

Well I figured after reading the almost 400 posts on this product that I would give it a try. Just ordered the Archoil Real Deal kit from Amazon.

Any improvement will be great as I daily my truck 70 miles Monday thru Thursday. Currently I burn just under 1/2 a tank for that driving. Mix of city and highway speeds.

I currently use Diesel Kleen Plus Cetane boost at every fill up. Can’t speak to mileage as I just deleted the truck 2 weeks ago. The Digital readout shows 17.6 but I know it lies . I do keep track on the Fuelly app which helps a good amount.

2012 RAM / 3500 CCLB / 68RFE / 20x10 Ultra Hunter -25mm offset wrapped in 295/55 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro / MM3 with custom tuning by Double R Diesel / Flo-Pro 4” turbo back exhaust (w/o muffler) / *** EGR delete kit / throttle valve delete

7. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes Polaraco, walla2k5 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #395

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BrightWhiteCummins View Post
    Well I figured after reading the almost 400 posts on this product that I would give it a try. Just ordered the Archoil Real Deal kit from Amazon.

Any improvement will be great as I daily my truck 70 miles Monday thru Thursday. Currently I burn just under 1/2 a tank for that driving. Mix of city and highway speeds.

I currently use Diesel Kleen Plus Cetane boost at every fill up. Can’t speak to mileage as I just deleted the truck 2 weeks ago. The Digital readout shows 17.6 but I know it lies . I do keep track on the Fuelly app which helps a good amount.

2012 RAM / 3500 CCLB / 68RFE / 20x10 Ultra Hunter -25mm offset wrapped in 295/55 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro / MM3 with custom tuning by Double R Diesel / Flo-Pro 4” turbo back exhaust (w/o muffler) / *** EGR delete kit / throttle valve delete
    The new fuel additive has been made to lubricate better. I've been running this stuff for 5 years now. I'm waiting to check out the winter formula.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

9. Likes BrightWhiteCummins, Power247 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #396

User Info Menu

The new fuel additive has been made to lubricate better. I've been running this stuff for 5 years now. I'm waiting to check out the winter formula.
    When you add the friction reducer do you use the whole bottle or actually measure it out as stated on the bottle? 1.2 ounces per quart? Also just to clarify as I don’t have the owners manual for my truck ??*?? it’s 12 quarts for the 6.7 right? I know you run the 5.9 and capacities may be different. Thanks in advance!

11. Top Of Page | #397

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BrightWhiteCummins View Post
    When you add the friction reducer do you use the whole bottle or actually measure it out as stated on the bottle? 1.2 ounces per quart? Also just to clarify as I don’t have the owners manual for my truck ??*?? it’s 12 quarts for the 6.7 right? I know you run the 5.9 and capacities may be different. Thanks in advance!

I just put one whole bottle in. That's close enough. Oil capacity on the 6.7 and 5.9 is the same. I actually use more because of my dual filter setup. If I think of it, I'll add a dribble from an open bottle I have. Yeah I put it in everything. Generator, snow blowers, hell you should see what it did to my air compressor! Actually sped it up! (5hp 2 cyl industrial) I don't need my booster as much now

12. Thanks BrightWhiteCummins thanked for this post
    Likes BrightWhiteCummins, Power247, SyN liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #398

User Info Menu

I just ordered the AR6300 to try in my truck and my wife's Jeep Ecodiesel, can't wait to try it out. Anyone add the AR9100 to a G56 during a fluid change?

14. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes Polaraco liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #399

User Info Menu

I think you guys got me talked into trying this stuff out. I think I’ll be fine with the AR6200 for fuel additive. I don’t think it gets cold enough down here in Dallas area to need the 6300. Do you agree?

I'm out. Switched back to gas!

16. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #400

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OverkillNeverFails View Post
    I think you guys got me talked into trying this stuff out. I think I’ll be fine with the AR6200 for fuel additive. I don’t think it gets cold enough down here in Dallas area to need the 6300. Do you agree?
    You're gonna love it

18. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast