Thanks Thanks:  31
Likes Likes:  90
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ArchOil Fuel Additive Not Snake Oil!

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

I'm semi optimistic. Still dealing with it from a arms length. Not quite ready for a full embrace yet. . . . Sunday will be my head turner too

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

another fine day for Archoil.

32*F, plugged in. Started right up, no smoke, gray or black. No hiccups while driving it for 20 miles. Seems like the exhaust sounds smoother too. It seems to be getting better and better

We'll see

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

I know you have been sitting on the edges of your seats waiting for my report.. . . . My trip was postponed.

I can say, nothing has changed. It's still running great.
    Typically, the fuel gauge would have moved down to the full line at 50 Miles of local driving. It's still pinned. Again, it looks more promising every day. To me, it looks like it is doing exactly what they advertise.

4. Top Of Page | #24
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I think my fuel leak is from Canadian talking about melting fuel tanks!! I'm going to blame him anyway

5. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

6. Top Of Page | #26
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hurry up with the trip so I can order some of this miracle juice!! LOL

7. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Well Hell Man! My time machine already jumped an hour last night. I can only do that once a year!

I'm building a drip tray to catch my fuel from a melting tank.

Oh just buy a 4Z bottle then you can back me up.

8. Top Of Page | #28
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

LOL, I was actually on the site when the notification that you replied popped up
    For those that have been lurking waiting on definitive results I'm about to buy a bottle and will keep y'all updated on how it runs thru a 09 6.7 2500.

9. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Atta Boy!

10. Top Of Page | #30
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Figured if I wait on you to finish your review my 4 year old will be testing it out on his first truck before I get to

11. Likes K-Sons liked this post
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast