Thanks Thanks:  31
Likes Likes:  90
Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: ArchOil Fuel Additive Not Snake Oil!

1. Top Of Page | #331
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Recently the proud winner of a FB contest in where I received a free bottle of 6200, and 9100!! Yay me. How's the gremlin treating you Grumps? Getting any better?

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #332

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd@doublerdiesel View Post
    Recently the proud winner of a FB contest in where I received a free bottle of 6200, and 9100!! Yay me. How's the gremlin treating you Grumps? Getting any better?
    Yeah so far. dealt with the low fuel pressure problem finally. Taking another longer trip next Friday. out to western PA. More mountains. Ugh

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #333
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Yeah so far. dealt with the low fuel pressure problem finally. Taking another longer trip next Friday. out to western PA. More mountains. Ugh
    I saw that. Great write up btw.
    I like mountains. Keeps the drive from getting boring

5. Top Of Page | #334

User Info Menu

I saw that. Great write up btw.
    I like mountains. Keeps the drive from getting boring
    Mountains cost money. LOL

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #335

User Info Menu

No matter what I do, I cannot seem to break that 21 MPG mark. I did better with my 6.7!

7. Top Of Page | #336

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Polaraco;34993]No matter what I do, I cannot seem to break that 21 MPG mark. I did better with my 6.7![/QUOTE
    we sell it and buy a VW jetta

8. Top Of Page | #337

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=K-Sons;34996]
    No matter what I do, I cannot seem to break that 21 MPG mark. I did better with my 6.7![/QUOTE
    we sell it and buy a VW jetta
    I am actually looking at a wabbit. Guy wants 1500 for it. Needs glow plugs. Garage kept with 94,000 miles on it. I think it's an 81. Fun to drive, cheap to run. Needs a turbo. LOL There are turbo kits around for them, but I understand you can't go much more than 15 PSI. Damn thing ought to leap with a turbo in it.

How you guys doing with the Archoil?

I pulled the drip stick out yesterday to check my oil and can still just about see the stick through the oil. There's about 8000 miles on it. I put the 9200 in the oil and it starts like summertime now.

I used their carbon removal stuff, what ever the number is. It seems to have helped the MPG and starting. I had so much carbon in the cylinders it was messing up my injectors. Changed the compression ratio. LOL

9. Top Of Page | #338
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Nothing wrong with a wabbit as a commuter. They may not look the best, but generally pretty reliable.
    I'm still plugging along with my self imposed limp mode, couldn't tell you what my mpgs are lately since I idle alot anymore. I don't have any in the engine oil, but got some in the trans. Has certainly helped the shifting when the tranny oil is still cold.

10. Top Of Page | #339

User Info Menu

Nothing wrong with a wabbit as a commuter. They may not look the best, but generally pretty reliable.
    I'm still plugging along with my self imposed limp mode, couldn't tell you what my mpgs are lately since I idle alot anymore. I don't have any in the engine oil, but got some in the trans. Has certainly helped the shifting when the tranny oil is still cold.
    Oh yeah. . . you have an injector problem?

11. Top Of Page | #340
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Oh yeah. . . you have an injector problem?
    Yea. They are getting weak and letting fuel wash by at anything above 20-21ksi rail pressure.

Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast