Thanks Thanks:  31
Likes Likes:  90
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ArchOil Fuel Additive Not Snake Oil!

1. Top Of Page | #11
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

I'm just sitting back and listening to you bud, and If it really does work I have no issues trying the stuff

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I'm right there with ya Canadian. I'm staying skeptical up until ol grumps comes back after this trip before I start believing its a good long term product

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

I agree with you guys. . . . Just the improved running and performance so far. It's going to be interesting. At least the band aid is working. I'll be filling up before I leave. It'll be about 360 miles round trip. Up and back.

News at 11

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

news at 11:

truck stopped at fuel station, grumpy man storming around truck bantering about archoil eating fuel tank.

5. Likes K-Sons liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Going to order some. Have to see if he's drunk or high on this stuff.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

7. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiandiesel View Post
    news at 11:

truck stopped at fuel station, grumpy man storming around truck bantering about archoil eating fuel tank.
    Nice

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Nice
    welcome

9. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS.COM View Post
    Going to order some. Have to see if he's drunk or high on this stuff.
    I didn't put it in Momma's car yet. But if you read it, it's supposed to be good in gas too.

I'm tellin ya, this is the best it's ever run since I got it a year 1/2 ago. It doesn't feel that different when the quadzilla is on though. But when I jump on it I don't get that little puff of black smoke I usually get. I noticed it warms up quicker too. Odd. But the EGT''s are down too. I'm running about 75* less when cruising. It's doing something. . . .

MPG test coming up. I'll carry a few buckets to catch the fuel when the tanks melts. I'll save it for the Canadian Puff

10. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

And another good truck day.

I went out and filled the bus and added the appropriate amount of Archoil. It's 18* here today. Truck still feels a tad stronger, it's still quieter and smoother. Still no smoke or break up from the injectors. If it was going to brek up, it would have been right after the fill up.

Took the truck for a short run down Rt 80, it was at full operating temp, 190 by then. Again, a quicker warm up. The temp fell to 185 while cruising. That's the first time I saw the truck run that warm in this temperature on the highway. Tells me the heat is staying in the engine and not going out the tail pipe. They said it raises the octane.

Some made it to my wifes Chrysler 200. It will be hard to track with her. I'll take it for a ride in a day or so.

Bottom of the tank is still dry Spenser. Sorry to disappoint you.

11. Top Of Page | #20
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I've drilled into my tank for the fass system, it's actually pretty thick.. I'd give it another week or so before noticing some melt on the tank 😃 this trip or yours is was I'm standing by for determination of if I'm gonna order or not

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast