Thanks Thanks:  31
Likes Likes:  90
Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: ArchOil Fuel Additive Not Snake Oil!

1. Top Of Page | #251

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiandiesel View Post
    Go back though the topic and see where I find the product to not do as intended
    Got it.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Top Of Page | #252

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiandiesel View Post
    Quick update, after running the vehicles through the tests and adding a car to the equation as well. Initial results are well um.....

garbage bloody snake oil.

2012 cummins (stock) went from 15.6l per 100 km to 18.1l per 100 km.

The service truck 09 ford with the 6.4l went from 25l per 100 km to over 30 per 100 km

The 2013 duramax went from 17.4l per 100 km to 18.2l per 100 km

Added the wife's truck 15.1l per 100 km to 16.6l per 100 km

And my car 2000 ford focus

Went from 10l per 100 km to 14.3l per 100 km

Still waiting on lab tests to come back as I did not put a rush on it.

All tests done from the same fuel station (flying J) in sherwood park, Alberta, Canada. And tests went as follows. First tank additive. Second and third tank no additive, fourth and fifth tank additive.
    Spenser
    Rick is not here to stir up trouble and I certainly have a very high regard for your opinions. I asked Rick to join us to address your issue. His intention is to find out what the problems are and fix them. To do that we need your help. Please help Rick understand so he can fix the problem. Drew and I, and a few other people I introduced it to, have had all positive results. That's what is baffling. I'm not working for them, but given the good things they have done for me so far, I am promoting it.

Please help Rick understand. Thanx

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #253
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

alright, update from my leaking bottle that got shipped to me... like i said, looking at the bottle, and the picture of the bottle they sent me, i figure only about 3-4oz of 6200 leaked out in shipping... i was shocked, and thrilled they were sending me a new bottle for free since my order did leak out... the biggest shock of all, and one of the reasons i have pushed my local shop to get dealer status so hard is customer service!! i expected a 4oz or even just the "sample" bottle... not the 8 oz they sent me... these guys really do rock and want to make sure their customers are happy. i have very few stickers on the outside of my truck, only ones on outside are the companies/shops/people i truly believe deserve my support and "advertising" currently i only have 3, my race team, tuner, and local shop... if ARCHOIL had a sticker, i'd add it.

4. Top Of Page | #254

User Info Menu

How come I started all this, got 2 dealers and so far, got oongots? RICK! I need more 6200. LOL

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #255

User Info Menu

I installed the Archoil 9100 in my truck. I pulled the dip stick out and did a finger feel of the oil. Slippery as hell! Then I went to jug of the oil I used in it and finger tested the raw oil. A distinct difference in the feel. The 9100 is real slick.

Monday I hauled 2 big old mid 50's full sized Chryslers. Both were the elite models so they were the heaviest. (See what did you do to your truck today) I went up to Bingington NY which is the same route I have been driving allot lately. 440 miles, up and down those rotten mountains again, 80 miles on state highway and i still got 15 MPG. That's about 2 more than I got the last time I went up there with a load and come back empty.

I noticed the machinery noise from the engine is way down too

6. Top Of Page | #256
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I'm soon do for all my fluids to be flushed and/or changed (bout to hit that 100k mile marker) and plan on putting the 9100 in just about everything but coolant, brakes and fuel tank

7. Top Of Page | #257

User Info Menu

We need to ask Dave what effect it will have with the power steering and hydro boost.

EDIT: I sent him an email asking.

8. Top Of Page | #258
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Bottle says 1oz per gallon for PS.... That's only reason I thought of it...

9. Top Of Page | #259

User Info Menu

I know it does. But power steering is mineral oil. I'm concerned about the seals

10. Top Of Page | #260
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Stopped by dealer for capacities and recommended fluids for all today ( will make new thread for just such info later) and for mine dodge is calling for atf+4

Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast