Thanks Thanks:  31
Likes Likes:  90
Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: ArchOil Fuel Additive Not Snake Oil!

1. Top Of Page | #201

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiandiesel View Post
    I'm also waiting for the lab results, and they have yet to send me the tank info they so call claim
    I don't understand what you said. You're waiting for Archoil?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #202
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

I said two things in one sentence, first waiting on lab results second waiting on the snake oil crap makers for there test info about a tank they used it on

3. Top Of Page | #203

User Info Menu

Ahhh That's what I thought you were saying. But I figured I ask you to splain yourself. When did you write them for the results?

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #204

User Info Menu

Haven't told them anything, why bother I'm just a small guy that got horrible results with there snake oil while others apparently got better results

5. Top Of Page | #205

User Info Menu

Spence. I am totally confused now. What were all those results you just posted? They were all positive results weren't they? Or you busting my onions

6. Top Of Page | #206

User Info Menu

The results were higher mpg. So the stuffs not working for him. Better off using power up or howes spence

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

7. Top Of Page | #207

User Info Menu

Snake oil lmfao

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

8. Top Of Page | #208

User Info Menu

I had it in liters per 100 km which is what we use up here instead of MPG, low numbers are better, higher numbers are worse.

9. Top Of Page | #209

User Info Menu

Ya dem mericans don't understand us Canucks spence. Lmao

10. Top Of Page | #210

User Info Menu

shut up dave

I don't get it. I definitely went up at least 2 MPG Wildcard did well too. What the hey!

Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast