Thanks Thanks:  31
Likes Likes:  90
Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: ArchOil Fuel Additive Not Snake Oil!

1. Top Of Page | #161
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

So, not quite "action job, or trigger job in a bottle" a lot of the testimonials claim, but I've already done a trigger job on this handgun. So far just as smooth as usual, we'll see how it lasts and how she cycles next chance I get to go to group therapy

2. Top Of Page | #162
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

AND 6.0hno is starting easier and idling smoother when cold, no hiccups or issues. He doesn't have gauges but it's doing good

3. Top Of Page | #163

User Info Menu

That's a start

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #164
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Woohoo, I've got a local dealer officially!! I love small towns. I'm sold on this stuff.

5. Top Of Page | #165

User Info Menu

Oh yeah? He probably has to blow the dust off it. LOL

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #166
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

LOL, nope he doesn't. Hasn't even gotten first order in yet. They are the ones I was talking about that got the "potential dealer sample box" a bit ago.

7. Top Of Page | #167

User Info Menu

Yeah well I just looked. The only guy I have is a gun guy. In Jersey??? What the. . . . Typical. We have lost all those places to get stuff for our trucks and good repair services. I do my own transmissions and engines because of that. There isn't one reputable injector shop here. They're all wannabe's

8. Top Of Page | #168

User Info Menu

BUT! You can get a Honda trans packed in beans! Guaranteed not toi crack chip or peal until cooked.

9. Top Of Page | #169
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

That's odd... You'd think they would pack those in rice...

10. Top Of Page | #170

User Info Menu

Yeah OK. That would be Chinese. I was going to say rice. . . . .

I was in the Server business for 25 years. I had an RMA that I would send out, weeks later it would come back and still was bad. This went on for several trips, to the point where the shipping costs met the value of the board. But they were a rare board. I finally got PO'd and 9 volt batteried the darn thing and shipped it back to China packed in rice.

They got the message that time.

Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast