Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  12

Thread: Filter Change?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Filter Change?

It's right; it's about time to change my filters.

Next Thursday, 9/7, she goes in for the CP4 recall to get a replacement for the CP3.

I have ready-to-go the Black Market CAT fuel filter mod kits for both front and rear.

So, I'm figuring it would be okay to wait until I get her back to do the filter upgrades instead of installing new factory-type filters to change them out afterward.

I don't drive it very far for work, about 20 miles round trip.

I have the kit part for the CP3 pump on the front filter install, so I'm waiting until after the swap on the recall.

I'm sure they don't install new filters on the recall, and I'm also sure they will tell me they should be changed when they do the recall work, but I'm not paying them several hundred dollars to do it when I'm going to change them out.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, timshooter40 thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Filter Change?

I got the recall work done now she has the CP3 pump, and I installed the CAT filters over the weekend.

I reinstalled the tuner I have as a healthy boy that sure opened up the Beast in her.

4. Thanks Corkey, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Filter Change?

I'm glad you got it fixed up and running how it should.

II 60HP STICKS, II 33% CP3, II S464 2ND GEN SWAP, FASS 165 TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES, AFE INTAKE HORN, S&B FILTER, 5" TURBO BACK, ALPHAREX HEAD LIGHTS, 38X13.5X20 RAZOR M/T, MOTO METAL RIMS, 6" LA LIFT KIT, COMPLET MM3 KIT, BUILT TRANSMISSION, 6 BOLT REDHEAD STEERING BOX

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, AK Bob, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post