What’s up, guys, I apologize in advance for the long post, but here it goes.

I have a 2016 RAM 3500 DRW, deleted w/ DRD tunes.

I hadn’t had any issues until this steering whine began.

It’s pretty much the whine and hisses other people have posted about here, and there are a few YouTube videos about it.

I went on and replaced the Hydrobooster to PS pump hose(from NAPA) and bled thoroughly with a vacuum, and the noise got better but didn’t go away.

I then replaced the hydro booster, bled it again, and the noise stayed the same; I realized there was a very slight leak at the fitting, so I warrantied the HB to PS pump hose with a new one, replaced the o-ring, bled it again, and the noise and slight leak were still there.

At this point, I felt like it was the metal hose that came off of the HB itself, so I replaced that with a Mopar hose.

I connected everything back together, and there’s still a whine and the same faint leak I had before with both new hoses.

Is it possible that the Napa hose isn’t made to Mopar spec?

Im lost at this point and am currently in another state where I don’t have a trustworthy shop to which I can take my truck.

I stopped by a “performance diesel” shop, and they said, “It’s normal for dodges to make that noise.”

I didn’t make it before, so something isn’t right.

Do you guys have any insight on this, or have you had a smiling problem?

If I missed anything, please let me know; thank you for any help!