Thanks Thanks:  54
Likes Likes:  144
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AlfaOBD Success Yet Again!

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: AlfaOBD Success Yet Again!

Quote Originally Posted by AK Bob View Post
    Just tried to pull the PIN on my 2014 with AlfaOBD no option was listed, and no success.
    Did you go into the RF HUB section?

2010 Dodge 2500 SLT CCLB 4WD G56 Cummins 6.7 turbo diesel, 3.42 LSD. Add ons: Banks Monster Ram, Grid heater delete, Spyntec Free Spin Kit with Warn hubs (62672) Laramie Alloys (includes spare), "Powerwagon" Flares, Powerwagon bed decal (4X4 off road) OE Ram mudflaps, OE Slush Mats, OE Clearance Lamps, Geno's shift knob in black, 5" DPF back with muffler delete, spray in bedliner, OE brake controller, Durafit Seat Covers, Pro Tech Toolbox, Speed Turtle, Upfitter switches, Ham Radios, 8 Antennas, headache rack, emergency light bar,....

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

2010 Dodge 2500 SLT CCLB 4WD G56 Cummins 6.7 turbo diesel, 3.42 LSD. Add ons: Banks Monster Ram, Grid heater delete, Spyntec Free Spin Kit with Warn hubs (62672) Laramie Alloys (includes spare), "Powerwagon" Flares, Powerwagon bed decal (4X4 off road) OE Ram mudflaps, OE Slush Mats, OE Clearance Lamps, Geno's shift knob in black, 5" DPF back with muffler delete, spray in bedliner, OE brake controller, Durafit Seat Covers, Pro Tech Toolbox, Speed Turtle, Upfitter switches, Ham Radios, 8 Antennas, headache rack, emergency light bar,....

4. Thanks AK Bob, Power247, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by toyota_mdt_tech View Post
    Did you go into the RF HUB section?
    l did not; I tried the ECM, BCM, and others.

Thanks for the tip and video will try again and report back.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Yes, mine was not in the body either, under RF HUB, and this is the section you use if you replace the WIN module, pull the pin, program keys, etc.

8. Thanks AK Bob, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15
    Permanent Vacation Chrisn162001's Avatar

User Info Menu

The pin pull feature works up to 2019 trucks under RFH.

In 2019 they went to a rolling 5-digit pin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Yes, mine was not in the body either, under RF HUB, and this is the section you use if you replace the WIN module, pull the pin, program keys, etc.
    Okay, I tried it again, and you are correct it is available under the RF Hub.

Thanks for the help, it’s all about knowing where to look.

Attached Images Attached Images
    2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

11. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisn162001 View Post
    The pin pull feature works up to 2019 trucks under RFH.

In 2019 they went to a rolling 5-digit pin.

LOL, of course, 2019+ has a rolling pin!

2021 Ram 2500 Crew Cab SB, Billet Silver Night Edition, Tuned by CCS/EFI Live, 5 position SOTF, 5” exhaust with Aeroturbine 5050xl resonator/muffler, S&B Intake, 295/60’s on stock 20’s.

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jwaller View Post
    LOL, of course, 2019+ has a rolling pin!

2021 Ram 2500 Crew Cab SB, Billet Silver Night Edition, Tuned by CCS/EFI Live, 5 position SOTF, 5” exhaust with Aeroturbine 5050xl resonator/muffler, S&B Intake, 295/60’s on stock 20’s.
    I'd bet Alfa can deal with it, but I like hearing from someone with the first experience.

I have now installed AlfaOBD into my Autel MX906BT scan tool.

This was a bi-directional tool, pretty powerful already, but now with the AlfaOBD program in it, extremely powerful scan tool.

I tried it for fun and pulled my PIN code again.

Works great.

I use a regular USB to OBD cable from OBD MXlink, tucked into my scan tools blow molded case.

I use the wireless link for my Alfaobd on my laptop.

The interfaces are different; the Windows version, in my opinion, is easier to navigate.

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #19
    Permanent Vacation Chrisn162001's Avatar

User Info Menu

I'd bet Alfa can deal with it, but I like hearing from someone with the first experience.

I have now installed AlfaOBD into my Autel MX906BT scan tool.

This was a bi-directional tool, pretty powerful already, but now with the AlfaOBD program in it, extremely powerful scan tool.

I tried it for fun and pulled my PIN code again.

Works great.

I use a regular USB to OBD cable from OBD MXlink, tucked into my scan tools blow molded case.

I use the wireless link for my Alfaobd on my laptop.

The interfaces are different; the Windows version, in my opinion, is easier to navigate.
    No, it can’t pull a pin on the 2019 up.

You have to get the baseline code from the dealer.

16. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisn162001 View Post
    No, it can’t pull a pin on the 2019 up.

You have to get the baseline code from the dealer.

Is that a 5 digit code?

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast