Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  9

Thread: 1995 Monaco Dynasty Motorhome With 8.3L Cummins

1. Top Of Page | #1

1995 Monaco Dynasty Motorhome With 8.3L Cummins

Greetings, fellow members; I own a 2013 Laramie dually and a 2014 RAM 3500 SRW 6.7L.

Both of those engines I could tear down a rebuild without assistance, but I'm trying to urgently get my mother's motor home going in time for Memorial Day.

She's retired Navy and wants to stay on base at NAS Pensacola.

She acquired it last summer and has yet to use it for the first time.

The main issue is I cannot get this thing to crank from the key switch or starter, and the solenoid is completely fine, as I can make crank from the solenoid being jumpered.

Is there anyone experienced with roadmaster chassis with Allison transmission?

Second, I apologize if I'm not using the correct terminology.

Still, some pre-heat injector goes into the intake body with a six gauge power wire connected to it, and the stud is broken off.

I've spent hours scouring the internet and can't find anything, attached is a stock photo with the part in question circled in red.

Thanks in advance for your help; I'm Located in the Nashville, Tennessee area.

If someone is local and wants to get paid to assist me

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 1995 Monaco Dynasty Motorhome With 8.3L Cummins

Hopefully, someone knowledgeable about this vehicle will chime in.

Wondering if you may have an open interlock switch in the ignition start circuit.

I would try and find an electrical circuit diagram if possible.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post