So I spoke with Davey at Smeding to hear what they had to say, and it went as expected.

I will sum up the half-hour conversation.

Davey tried to defend Ricky in some of his email replies, and we went over what I was hearing.

I was told at one point I didn't reference a sound, and that's why I was told to run my truck until I corrected him and said no I specifically called and spoke with Ricky on the phone about the noise, and he said no don't run the truck if your hearing that.

So we got onto the make it suitable part.

They are willing to have the turbo shipped back and looked at free of charge to see if there is an issue.

We are at odds if there is an issue, of course.

I am convinced this turbo is on its way out; as I explained to Davey, you don't just develop a noise like that letting off the throttle and going from zero play to huge play and hearing contact with the left-to-right movement.

So I will pull it off myself when I get my new setup and take pictures and videos because I honestly believe it's hitting in the exhaust housing.

I mentioned a local shop that told me he has had several Smeding turbos blow up on his dyno in customer trucks.

One thing I found humorous is that Davey told me he has had customers contact him about rebuilding Force Induction turbos and another company that I find to be bulls**t.

I also brought up an issue I never mentioned on here about my downpipe making contact with my G56 bell housing and frame, with Ricky saying can you just hit it with a hammer to get it to work LOL.

Well, Davey said that's odd.

Does your transmission move up at all?

Maybe it's your transmission mount.

I will honestly attach photos of that BS I dealt with at one point.

So it boils down to running a crap turbo which I will not, and no refund because it's past 15 days.

I mean, 15 days, wow.

If any of you decide to go with Smeding, be forwarned, you get what you pay for.