As the title says, ask me how I know.

First, I owe Chrisn162001 a huge apology, and when I am wrong, I will be a man and admit it.

So Chrisn162001, you are right Smeding products, especially their turbos, are complete utter s**t.

So it goes figure.

Today and last night, I swore I heard a swoosh-like noise upon shifting.

I pulled off my air filter to find major play in the wheel.

Thankfully, I caught the turbo right before it blew up and went through my engine.

I will try to attach a video and some pictures of my installation.

Now the reason for the pictures of the installation is because Smeding, in all their infinite wisdom, wants me to send photos as if the video wasn't enough; they want to take a shot at my installation.

So I will put them on here for every member to see that it was installed correctly.

It's their turbos that are s**t.

The turbo was pre-lubed, and the feed and drain lines are 12 and 6.

I even made sure oil came out of the drain line upon installation.

Now I am hopefully on to better things and looking at quality turbos.

Unfortunately, I can't afford a new manifold to ditch everything with Smeding's name, but hopefully, they are at least competent enough to make a manifold for now.

I saw Corkey talking about T51R mod the other day and I gave Tyler a call at AGP and spoke with him today about my situation, and go figure, I am not the only one with Smeding problems.

He has me leaning towards their AGP S467/1.00 turbo with the 360 bearing and T51R mod.

I told him I am highly paranoid about purchasing any in-house turbo after this experience, and I may go with a box Borg Warner, but then I have to upgrade the compressor housing.

I am willing to go with their turbo, though, if any members here can recommend AGP or even stainless diesel.

Hopefully, I can get their turbo with the T51R mod, and Tyler seems sincere.

So please, everyone, let me know what direction you think I should go or what experience you all have with AGP and Stainless turbos.

I got what I paid for (CHINA), and it didn't last two thousand miles.

The funny thing is if Smeding gave me a new piece of s**t turbo, I would throw it off a bridge, and of course, they won't give me any money back.

Thanks, everyone, and I sure did put my foot in my mouth.

Hopefully, Smeding will go out of business one day.