Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  8

Thread: Scan Tool?

1. Top Of Page | #1

Scan Tool?

I have been fighting an SPN 3241 for most of the month.

Have posted on the website without results.

I have been crawling around the net, looking for anything related to my problem.

The issue is in the after-treatment temperature sensors, wiring, or module.

To further diagnose, I need a scan tool capable of reading the live data on the after-treatment temperature sensors, and the one I have does not get that detailed in the live data.

Does anyone know of a scan tool with that capability that won't require a second mortgage?

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Scan Tool?

Get an Autel MS906BT, this is a top dog, bi-directional.

I have this unit; I have also loaded Alfaobd on it as it is an Android, so now this gives me a potent scan tool, or shall I say, two powerful scan tools.

2010 Dodge 2500 SLT CCLB 4WD G56 Cummins 6.7 turbo diesel, 3.42 LSD. Add ons: Banks Monster Ram, Grid heater delete, Spyntec Free Spin Kit with Warn hubs (62672) Laramie Alloys (includes spare), "Powerwagon" Flares, Powerwagon bed decal (4X4 off road) OE Ram mudflaps, OE Slush Mats, OE Clearance Lamps, Geno's shift knob in black, 5" DPF back with muffler delete, spray in bedliner, OE brake controller, Durafit Seat Covers, Pro Tech Toolbox, Speed Turtle, Upfitter switches, Ham Radios, 8 Antennas, headache rack, emergency light bar,....

4. Thanks watersupply189, AK Bob, IGOTACUMMINS, Corkey thanked for this post