Good evening from NH; I own a 2018 RAM 2500 Crew Cab flame red with a 68RFE and now 68k on it.

This is the 2nd diesel I’ve owned; the first was an LML Duramax when I was a younger, more stupid man.

I loved the truck, but the first time something went horribly wrong, when I was making $10 an hour at the time, I decided I didn’t have the funds to support a diesel.

Fast forward almost 8 years, I had someone blow a stop sign and total my single cab short bed GMC.

I have a much better job now than all those years ago, decided to buy another diesel again, and have had my truck 2 years now, bone-stock; the only issues I’ve had is a new front main seal and a stuck butterfly valve in the throttle body.

The warranty has just about expired, I figured I should figure things out, or things will get expensive from here on out.

I just learned how to change my diff fluid and transmission fluid off of YouTube, and I did it last week.

I figured this forum would be a useful tool to add to my toolbox since I didn’t grow up around diesel trucks, and frankly, I don’t know; I’m just a dumb welder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk