Aisin is tuned. I only drove it about 20 miles unloaded to test it out after tuning. I loaded the "aggressive" tune for 35s or a bigger turbo. I have 3.42 gears, 34s and pull a 14k enclosed trailer all day with mowers in it.
Initial observations are good. It stayed in 1st for more then 3 feet LOL. It didnt immediately shift to second after you start rolling. Ill actually get some use out of first gear. The 2-1 down shift also takes place before you stop, so I'm really hoping that 2-1, 1-2 hunting during a rolling stop is resolved. Just those two things would be worth the price of admission. 6th hit around 65mph and as soon as you tip in to go up a hill it down shifts to 5th. Each gear shift point is raised. But it your under very light throttle through town, it didnt hang in a lower gear. Again these are my initial impressions. I RARELY drive around unloaded. The real test will be hooking back up to the trailer tomorrow, and seeing the differences with a load behind it like I'm used to. Im hoping to see a higher readiness to down shift when pulling a hill. One thing I did notice was making a right hand through a light at the square in town, I slowed down enough for it to shift in to 1st gear. It coulda stayed in 2nd easy, but I guess I was just right on the cusp of the 2-1 down shift coming through the turn. Im hoping there aren't to many little things like that that will annoy me. If I was loaded it probably wouldnt have been to "annoying". But unloaded it was just un necessary.

Of course there are two more tunes for that are less agressive that I could load and try out. We'll see what happens.