Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WHO WANTS THEIR TRUCK SPONSORED!!!

1. Top Of Page | #31
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Numbers 330-692-4984 if you're intrested.

2. Top Of Page | #32
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Evanboothe yes we are interested I will send you a PM sorry abut the time delay the shop has been crazy busy!

3. Top Of Page | #33
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Only 4 spots left! If you want a chance to have your truck sponsored for this season now is the time we are down to only 4 spots!

4. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

Filled up semi quick LOL

5. Top Of Page | #35
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

LOL yea iguess

6. Top Of Page | #36
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Could I get away with a couple of mud runs counting for some of my events?

7. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

I am contemplating it, but I am not sure I want to abuse the truck quite yet as the build isn't enough and my ability to fund the project is low. If attending the events and sitting where a lot of people are, then I would love to do it, and finish the build this year. compete next year

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

8. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    I am contemplating it, but I am not sure I want to abuse the truck quite yet as the build isn't enough and my ability to fund the project is low. If attending the events and sitting where a lot of people are, then I would love to do it, and finish the build this year. compete next year
    I'd have to be sitting on the sidelines with the wagon for your truck. . . .

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

9. Likes F350Cummins liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #39
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

And I'll be sitting on the side lines ready to haul grumps truck when he complains about fuel economy while parked

11. Top Of Page | #40

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiandiesel View Post
    And I'll be sitting on the side lines ready to haul grumps truck when he complains about fuel economy while parked
    Oh you're a riot. Actually I think I hit a nerve on that with the Archoil. I'm impressed! Out of the box too!

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234