Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Classifieds. "Questions & Answers"

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Classifieds. "Questions & Answers"

Today, IGOTACUMMINS.COM began offering a new classifieds option that allows you to buy and sell items right here on the site. The new classifieds section provides payment protections, a visually crisp layout to showcase your items, and simple tools to manage your listings and purchases.

I encourage you to try it out and use this thread as a forum to talk about the platform. If there's a feature you would like to see, I'd love to hear your thoughts. IGOTACUMMINS.COM is among the first enthusiast sites to make this service available to its members. Imminent improvements to the service include: seller profile pages and reviews, tighter integration with threads, a widget that highlights your listing throughout the site, and additional selling formats like auctions. We will be releasing these updates in the coming weeks.

To check it out click on the "classifieds" link on the main nav bar. This program is super simple to use and gets rid of Paypal for purchases. It will let you use your credit card to make purchases from members right on the site ASAP.

I'm super excited about this program. Please leave us feedback so we can make it better for you.

Click the link below to check it out. Enjoy!

Classifieds

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

First post was updated with an explanation Video.

If you have any questions please ask.

"The grass is greener where you water it"