Thanks Thanks:  26
Likes Likes:  83
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: Fleece Cheetah 13-18 & S475

1. Top Of Page | #11

Re: FS: Fleece Cheetah 13-18 & S475

Quote Originally Posted by BrentM View Post
    I am probably looking for a new actuator and thinking about compounds, and I might be interested.
    It's a pretty sick setup, to be honest.

I would consider Pusher's kit, the way the mount holds your atmospheric turbo and acts as a drain is just next level.

They also provide a pretty detailed step-by-step booklet to go with it.

I am considering doing it again on another 4th Gen with some basic fueling.

If you do go down this route, make sure to grab yourself some fleece AC lines and heat-wrap them.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Palladium View Post
    Fleece PowerFlo lift with an exergy 10mm CP3.

Very happy with this setup.

I like to try new configurations, but this one is pretty hard to beat.

Although I wish I had done these fueling upgrades with my compounds.
    Yeah, that should be about a 750 to 800hp build you got.

The fuel mods in my setup made a huge difference; I barely go past half throttle, and it's making a lot of torque down low and throughout.

I had a problem blowing boost tubes off and went to a Banks intercooler and heater delete.

It had about 80psi real boost on the highest tune; you could feel the torque converter start begging for its life.

Compounds with fuel are savage; I honestly wouldn't go back to a single turbo, its quite In the exhaust as well no drone at all.

I'm going to dyno it in the spring; I'm just wondering what kind of power I'm making should be a solid 750 I.

The highest tune.

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

Quote Originally Posted by Bpbertolacini View Post
    Yeah, that should be about a 750 to 800hp build you got.

The fuel mods in my setup made a huge difference; I barely go past half throttle, and it's making a lot of torque down low and throughout.

I had a problem blowing boost tubes off and went to a Banks intercooler and heater delete.

It had about 80psi real boost on the highest tune; you could feel the torque converter start begging for its life.

Compounds with fuel are savage; I honestly wouldn't go back to a single turbo, its quite In the exhaust as well no drone at all.

I'm going to dyno it in the spring; I'm just wondering what kind of power I'm making should be a solid 750 I.

The highest tune.
    What I miss the most about the compound is how much quieter it was and how there was no drone.

I had to add a resonator to my new setup.

And yes, I agree that added fuel really wakes the whole truck up.

Did you build out the bottom end and replace your connecting rods or still stock?

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

What I miss the most about the compound is how much quieter it was and how there was no drone.

I had to add a resonator to my new setup.

And yes, I agree that added fuel really wakes the whole truck up.

Did you build out the bottom end and replace your connecting rods or still stock?
    All stock, but like I was saying I barely get ton3/4 throttle truck cruises at 80 like nothing tow into it, and you're doing 100 in seconds.

I know if I get crazy it's probably gonna window the block, but I'm considerate.

It makes a lot of power down low torque monster, I also put 4:10 in it with my 35x12.5x20.

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Palladium thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Did these sell?

2012 Mega Cab Long Box. CCS EFI Live. S475 over BD Screamer. Thuren Fab, Patton Fab, & EMF.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

I am interested in buying your Cheetah.

Call me at (801) 380-6242 when you get a chance.

Kellen Wentzel

12. Likes AK Bob, watersupply189, Corkey liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

@Palladium, please let us know the status of these items or if you would like us to close this thread.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

14. Likes watersupply189, Corkey liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #18

Quote Originally Posted by AK Bob View Post
    @Palladium, please let us know the status of these items or if you would like us to close this thread.
    Both Turbos are still available for sale.

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189, AK Bob, Corkey thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Both Turbos are still available for sale.
    I am interested in buying your Cheetah @Palladium.

Please give me a call when you get a chance.

Kellen Wentzel (801) 380-6242.

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  19. Top Of Page | #20

Just an update, the Fleece Cheetah is officially sold.

However, the S475 is still up for grabs if anyone is interested.

20. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, AK Bob, watersupply189, Corkey thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12