Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  16

Thread: Best Gauge Cluster/Monitor Option?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Best Gauge Cluster/Monitor Option?

I was thinking about grabbing a monitor before tunes become available.

I’ve always had the three gauges on the pillar, and that’s it, but what monitors do you guys like the most?

I like simple and effective screens.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Corkey, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Clarity-wise and screen size, I would say that CTS3 insight won that race.

Functionality, PID'S to watch, alongside who is behind it, the MM3 monitor wins that war.

Only two I can suggest.

Hands down, you can't come close to the support and a great diagnostic tool from MM3.

II 60HP STICKS, II 33% CP3, II S464 2ND GEN SWAP, FASS 165 TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES, AFE INTAKE HORN, S&B FILTER, 5" TURBO BACK, ALPHAREX HEAD LIGHTS, 38X13.5X20 RAZOR M/T, MOTO METAL RIMS, 6" LA LIFT KIT, COMPLET MM3 KIT, BUILT TRANSMISSION, 6 BOLT REDHEAD STEERING BOX

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

The Banks iDash is a nice gauge/monitor for the money.

However, if you are going to tune later you will need an MM3 monitor.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I'll echo what others have said- MM3 for monitoring/tuning, and CTS3 for monitoring only.

If you're planning on tuning once they've cracked the '22s, I'd get the MM3.

* '17 CCLB G56 Laramie 4x4 - MM3 Tuned & Low Carb, Banks Grid Heater Delete, TV Delete, S&B CAI, 4" Turbo Back, Flo-Pro Muffler, Valair Quiet Dual Disc, CAT Fuel Filter Kit, Leveled, 18" Method 315 in Gold, 35" Toyo OC A/T II, HID Projectors, HLR LED Fogs, Infinity Speaker Upgrades, Line-X Platinum, WeatherTech Guards, XPEL Prime XR+
    * '02 WS6 M6 - ASC#3001 "Last of the Breed" - Full Suspension, CIE, on 18x11 Copper/Black CCW Classics.
    * '19 Triumph Speed Triple RS - Lots of Twill Carbon Fiber, SC Project Low Mount

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post