Likes Likes:  144
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bed Stack 4th Gen North Carolina

1. Top Of Page | #41

User Info Menu

Re: Bed Stack 4th Gen North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
    They replied to me this morning.

I want a custom stack that many are probably against and or are for.

It relays to the dukes of hazard. " Still hesitate on doing it but where I live is country folk and hillbilly's."

It's spendy, but one of a kind.

$500 more for the custom Cerakoting

5"ID 8"OD \ CAT CUT \ custom confederate flagged wrapped CERAKOTED finish
    Sounds great! Just don't go to Portland with it!

* '17 CCLB G56 Laramie 4x4 - MM3 Tuned & Low Carb, Banks Grid Heater Delete, TV Delete, S&B CAI, 4" Turbo Back, Flo-Pro Muffler, Valair Quiet Dual Disc, CAT Fuel Filter Kit, Leveled, 18" Method 315 in Gold, 35" Toyo OC A/T II, HID Projectors, HLR LED Fogs, Infinity Speaker Upgrades, Line-X Platinum, WeatherTech Guards, XPEL Prime XR+
    * '02 WS6 M6 - ASC#3001 "Last of the Breed" - Full Suspension, CIE, on 18x11 Copper/Black CCW Classics.
    * '19 Triumph Speed Triple RS - Lots of Twill Carbon Fiber, SC Project Low Mount

2. Likes watersupply189, Corkey, AK Bob liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

Re: Bed Stack 4th Gen North Carolina

I do sometimes think of why people with rebel flags who don't live in the South or I'm assuming have no ties to the heritage here, which is what tends to draw the most attention, like seeing one in NY I would scratch my head a bit.

Around me, there are still some who fly old Dixie but as natives with history I understand it, heck, the SCV still sponsors part of the highway in my town.

It's your truck, do what you wish, as long as you aren't using the flag as the wrong type of symbol, as it still has a lot of meaning to many of us in the South and has really been perverted in recent years namely after the nutjob shot up that church some years back.

I do know that the descendants of the Civil War obviously scattered and settled all over the country so there could be some with ties to the War from Michigan to Maine to Washington State at this point, so it's not unreasonable to see a rebel flag flying in other areas as well.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345