Likes Likes:  144
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bed Stack 4th Gen North Carolina

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Bed Stack 4th Gen North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by 17_G56 View Post
    What part of NC are you in?

I know it's become more of a "Purple" state these days, much like Georgia, but I'm in a deep red area, so I'm not worried at all.

Honestly, I'd pull up a county-by-county voting map for your area.

If it's red, you're good to go.

If, however, it's Blue, or you regularly travel through Blue areas?

You better leave the stacks off of it, IMHO.
    Ha! I live in the only (unfortunately) blue county on the west side of the state and I’ve seen these boys around here with stacks rolling coal and nothing gets said.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, CC, 4x4

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

2. Thanks rsl0311usmc thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, rsl0311usmc, 17_G56 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    Ha! I live in the only (unfortunately) blue county on the west side of the state and I’ve seen these boys around here with stacks rolling coal and nothing gets said.

That puts you in or around Buncombe county if I were to guess? LOL, you're probably in a far better position when it comes to "Karens" than those in Raleigh or Charlotte but who knows. I lived in Commiefornia for over 20 years and now I just avoid Blue areas if I can help it. NC overall is probably much looser with their enforcement than say NY or CA is but I'd still be careful.

In Commiefornia, if you were found to have a truck in violation, they'd revoke your registration, impound the truck and force you to put all the emissions equipment back on, then pay to go to something called a Referee to get the vehicle verified that it was in compliance. That wasn't limited to Diesels, but basically for any car made after 1976. After two decades of that kind of oversight, I know the wrong cop on the wrong day with the wrong kind of law that was passed in a Blue area can ruin your year.

* '17 CCLB G56 Laramie 4x4 - MM3 Tuned & Low Carb, Banks Grid Heater Delete, TV Delete, S&B CAI, 4" Turbo Back, Flo-Pro Muffler, Valair Quiet Dual Disc, CAT Fuel Filter Kit, Leveled, 18" Method 315 in Gold, 35" Toyo OC A/T II, HID Projectors, HLR LED Fogs, Infinity Speaker Upgrades, Line-X Platinum, WeatherTech Guards, XPEL Prime XR+
    * '02 WS6 M6 - ASC#3001 "Last of the Breed" - Full Suspension, CIE, on 18x11 Copper/Black CCW Classics.
    * '19 Triumph Speed Triple RS - Lots of Twill Carbon Fiber, SC Project Low Mount

4. Thanks rsl0311usmc, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

Yes, sir, I wish I had that truck still.

The cab mounts rusted completely through three of them, and the bottom of the doors and fenders started bubbling thru the paint.

My 2016 3500 Laramie is the best truck I’ve ever owned, and like you, I’m holding onto it forever.

That is one bad Challenger you have.

I just sold my 2019 Charger Scat Pack to buy my wife a 2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with the extreme recon package.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...49d514aa71.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...a4fef3cba3.jpg

Yeah I miss the car somedays I won't lie. Nothing like 700 plus hp when you put the pedal down ha ha. But it was only good for one thing going fast.

6. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes Corkey, AK Bob, watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

Quote Originally Posted by DiggerDave View Post
    No, man, I'm in Canada.

We dont have the EPA here, so we don't get jacked up, LOL.
    Man your lucky. I have spoke to many of your fellow Canadians and they all tell me like your saying it's a different world with diesels up there. But then I always say so what are your firearm regulations up there and my jaw drops. It sucks you all can't have the best of both worlds up there. The USA used to have the best of both worlds when you could mod your gas/diesel vehicle without being bothered and own some pretty cool firearms. Now you can't touch s**t and firearms well liberal Joe is on his way to making that a thing of the past. Oh and we get to watch this wonderful electric wave happen which will destroy gas and diesel vehicles.

8. Likes Corkey, AK Bob, watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

What part of NC are you in?

I know it's become more of a "Purple" state these days, much like Georgia, but I'm in a deep red area, so I'm not worried at all.

Honestly, I'd pull up a county-by-county voting map for your area.

If it's red, you're good to go.

If, however, it's Blue, or you regularly travel through Blue areas?

You better leave the stacks off of it, IMHO.
    Man I am definitely in the red here in haywood county thankfully. Everywhere there are let's go brandon and trump flags still. I fly those two myself along with good old America off my barn for all the libtards to see. But even here man they have been getting a little ridiculous with things like window tint etc. I am definitely leaning towards doing it at some point it's more of moving my toolbox and losing my bed cover were my wife puts her stuff so I gotta tread lightly.

10. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, Corkey, watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16

I was going to say I know your in the danger zone there in asheville LOL. The only blue dot on the map. You actually see stacks there and they must be from my neck of the woods ha ha?

12. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, Corkey, watersupply189, 17_G56 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #17

That puts you in or around Buncombe county if I were to guess? LOL, you're probably in a far better position when it comes to "Karens" than those in Raleigh or Charlotte but who knows. I lived in Commiefornia for over 20 years and now I just avoid Blue areas if I can help it. NC overall is probably much looser with their enforcement than say NY or CA is but I'd still be careful.

In Commiefornia, if you were found to have a truck in violation, they'd revoke your registration, impound the truck and force you to put all the emissions equipment back on, then pay to go to something called a Referee to get the vehicle verified that it was in compliance. That wasn't limited to Diesels, but basically for any car made after 1976. After two decades of that kind of oversight, I know the wrong cop on the wrong day with the wrong kind of law that was passed in a Blue area can ruin your year.
    I will say we're he is at I don't worry about the police if anything they are on our side. The asheville police have been threatened there lately by a**hole antifa through email. Man they even got a book store there as a front for there headquarters. I have thought about checking it out with my trump flag if it wasn't for catching a charge and making national news.

14. Thanks Corkey, watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes Corkey, watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rsl0311usmc View Post
    I was going to say I know your in the danger zone there in asheville LOL. The only blue dot on the map. You actually see stacks there and they must be from my neck of the woods ha ha?
    Ha! Ha! Or from Madison.

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

16. Thanks rsl0311usmc thanked for this post
    Likes Corkey, AK Bob, rsl0311usmc liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Man I am definitely in the red here in haywood county thankfully. Everywhere there are let's go brandon and trump flags still. I fly those two myself along with good old America off my barn for all the libtards to see. But even here man they have been getting a little ridiculous with things like window tint etc. I am definitely leaning towards doing it at some point it's more of moving my toolbox and losing my bed cover were my wife puts her stuff so I gotta tread lightly.
    Sounds like you're more worried about how the wife will react than the local LEO's!

I know that feeling too, my truck is usually the family hauler and as such we didn't want it being some loud obnoxious thing after getting it deleted which is why I went with the 4" and muffler. Honestly though, even though stacks are cool, I feel like unless its a race truck or something a regular exit exhaust that sounds good is all I need these days. Stacks or straight pipes are just too loud for me, but I know I'm getting old too!

* '17 CCLB G56 Laramie 4x4 - MM3 Tuned & Low Carb, Banks Grid Heater Delete, TV Delete, S&B CAI, 4" Turbo Back, Flo-Pro Muffler, Valair Quiet Dual Disc, CAT Fuel Filter Kit, Leveled, 18" Method 315 in Gold, 35" Toyo OC A/T II, HID Projectors, HLR LED Fogs, Infinity Speaker Upgrades, Line-X Platinum, WeatherTech Guards, XPEL Prime XR+
    * '02 WS6 M6 - ASC#3001 "Last of the Breed" - Full Suspension, CIE, on 18x11 Copper/Black CCW Classics.
    * '19 Triumph Speed Triple RS - Lots of Twill Carbon Fiber, SC Project Low Mount

18. Thanks rsl0311usmc thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Corkey, rsl0311usmc liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

I will say we're he is at I don't worry about the police if anything they are on our side. The asheville police have been threatened there lately by a**hole antifa through email. Man they even got a book store there as a front for there headquarters. I have thought about checking it out with my trump flag if it wasn't for catching a charge and making national news.
    No need to rile them up, whatever happens, make sure its a clear case of self defense.

But I agree Antifa need to be removed permanently. They're getting really bold out in TX and I'm amazed the good 'ole boys out there haven't taken out the trash yet.

20. Thanks watersupply189, rsl0311usmc thanked for this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast