Thanks Thanks:  42
Likes Likes:  181
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The EPA Strikes Again!

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: The EPA Strikes Again!

Alphabet soup agencies need a serious defunding/disbanding.

2019 Tradesman CCSB 6.7: S&S 10MM CP3, DRD "Enhanced", Flo-Pro 4" Straight Pipe, Fleece and Revmax goodies, Weight-loss supplements and Buckstop Prius-deflectors

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

The administrative state grew under the Trump administration and continues to grow as it works to protect itself (if our mid-terms indicate how the establishment will fight tooth and nail to keep themselves in power and make no real change, just marching forward towards the Great Reset).

It does not matter who is in the Oval; if we don't tear the leviathan apart brick by brick and agency by agency, we will be nothing more than enslaved people who are programmed to think they are free.

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

When I first got my ‘22 DEF was $15, then $20, and now $25.

That’s just one more thing pushing me more and more to find an old truck, build it from the ground up and forget all this new crap.

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by shock88 View Post
    When I first got my ‘22 DEF was $15, then $20, and now $25.

That’s just one more thing pushing me more and more to find an old truck, build it from the ground up and forget all this new crap.
    I can relate; I keep trying to wrestle my 01-3500 back from my son so far, a no-go.

2021 Ram 3500 DRW, H.O., bypass oil filtration, bypass coolant filtration, S&B CAI, 4:10’s
    2wd low loc kit.
    Reacquired 2001 3500, 5.9 nv4500, dually cab and chassis, 5” straight pipe, edge juice w/attitude. Otherwise all stock…..for now.

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTrain View Post
    I can relate; I keep trying to wrestle my 01-3500 back from my son so far, a no-go.
    Make him jealous and build a drop-dead gorgeous 1st Gen haha.

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by shock88 View Post
    Make him jealous and build a drop-dead gorgeous 1st Gen haha.
    I could always window shop and drool when Halo trucks get posted on Bring a Trailer as I do:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...power-wagon-9/

* '17 CCLB G56 Laramie 4x4 - MM3 Tuned & Low Carb, Banks Grid Heater Delete, TV Delete, S&B CAI, 4" Turbo Back, Flo-Pro Muffler, Valair Quiet Dual Disc, CAT Fuel Filter Kit, Leveled, 18" Method 315 in Gold, 35" Toyo OC A/T II, HID Projectors, HLR LED Fogs, Infinity Speaker Upgrades, Line-X Platinum, WeatherTech Guards, XPEL Prime XR+
    * '02 WS6 M6 - ASC#3001 "Last of the Breed" - Full Suspension, CIE, on 18x11 Copper/Black CCW Classics.
    * '19 Triumph Speed Triple RS - Lots of Twill Carbon Fiber, SC Project Low Mount

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Corkey thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
    Time to fight back and take a stand for our rights.

It hits a little harder when it's at home.
    I'd love to see the scientific research on the flashing urea in def fuel and how they can say that's healthy for the environment.

They say global warming is caused mainly by the farmer's fertilizers for their crops; what are the main ingredients in fertilizer Urea?

Guess it's ok to flash it off into a vapor where it goes into the atmosphere and then turns into precipitation; funny how that's not bad for everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

13. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

I have a farm and live in the middle of a rural farm country, and I can tell you the emissions component failure problems are not relegated to just road vehicles.

I helped a neighbor fix his CASE TR320 he uses to maintain his pastures from going into derate mode.

Farmers around me won't buy any new combines or tractors because of the emissions failures.

One farmer had a newer JD combine go down during harvest, and JD couldn't get the parts in time to fix it.

He had to borrow another one to finish his corn and bean harvest.

I could write a textbook worth of stories of various issues they have all had with either construction equipment, Ag equipment, or their grain-hauling trucks.

These aren't guys that want to roll coal and lay rubber.

They want reliable equipment to earn a living.

Seeing what weaponized three letter agencies are doing to people is pretty sickening.

They need to go.

</rant.
    -Muzzy

2008 Megacab 4x4 G56 Trans - All mods lost in boating accident - EFI Live by Muzzy, 2nd gen S467.7/83/1.0, Banks Monster Ram, 5" Exhaust, Grid Heater Delete, Rail Plug, BD Flowmax LP, SB Clutch, Fuel Sump -8AN line, Bilstein 5100s, Cali Track Bar, Dynatec B-joints, Level Springs, 1" Lift Shackles Rear, Royal Purple Lubricants...there is probably more that I forgot.

14. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

To make my truck more reliable, why I did do everything to my truck.

I watched my parents struggle for a couple of summer months with their Dirtymax.

That thing is as babied as you can get.

It never comes out in the winter; if it does, my stepdad washes it right away.

It's their tow pig.

After he deleted it, he hasn't had a single issue with it.

That was 20k+ miles ago.

It's been to Florida for the entire winter and all over Michigan, pulling their 5'er and sometimes doing tandem with his fishing boat behind it.

I'm not saying my truck was problem-Matic before I put it on a diet, but I wanted to be proactive and ensure it wasn't.

30k after doing everything to my truck, and I love it.

The increase in power was a plus, but knowing my truck is back to being a 'normal' reliable diesel, I look forward to many more years driving it.

I hope the body continues to hold up through these Michigan winters, LOL.

2012 2500 SLT - 35's, 5% Tint, Custom Katzkin Leather Interior, NOCO Plug adapter for Block Heater, DRD Weight Loss Program, 4" turbo back exhaust, 20" Rough Country Single Row LED Light Bar, EZ-Lift tailgate, 2 Car Seats, cracker crumbs, and 3 year old french fries

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  16. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    I have a farm and live in the middle of a rural farm country, and I can tell you the emissions component failure problems are not relegated to just road vehicles.

I helped a neighbor fix his CASE TR320 he uses to maintain his pastures from going into derate mode.

Farmers around me won't buy any new combines or tractors because of the emissions failures.

One farmer had a newer JD combine go down during harvest, and JD couldn't get the parts in time to fix it.

He had to borrow another one to finish his corn and bean harvest.

I could write a textbook worth of stories of various issues they have all had with either construction equipment, Ag equipment, or their grain-hauling trucks.

These aren't guys that want to roll coal and lay rubber.

They want reliable equipment to earn a living.

Seeing what weaponized three letter agencies are doing to people is pretty sickening.

They need to go.

</rant.
    -Muzzy
    I manage a trucking company, and I can attest to these issues.

When a truck comes in the shop, it's an emissions issue 80% of the time.

This company spends alot of $$$ on emissions compliance, and as we haul gas, there are even more not engine related.

I had a 2020 Peterbilt sit 6 weeks last year because of a faulty DEF quality sensor on national backorder.

The truck had 32k miles on it.

Part quality is also becoming a big issue.

I have 1 2019 KW and 3 2020 Peterbilts where the drag link is entirely shot.

I have a 2016 and 2017 that still have the factory drag link and no issues.

The clown world is in full swing.

2024 Ram 2500 Tradesman 6.4l Hemi
    2021 Charger GT AWD Triple Nickel/Black

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast