Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  18

Thread: Durafit Seat Covers Review

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Durafit Seat Covers Review

OK, truck bought new, has 51K, always been clean, but wanting to keep it that way picked up a nice set of Durafit seat covers, made in the US right out of Texas, nice folks, 3 man operation, loads of colors and patterns, but made specifically for the seats of my truck, fits more like factory upholstery.

After installing the front, ordered a set for the rear seat all were installed today.

Tough getting back seats on, had to unbolt them and move away from the back of the cab.

Many different camo designs.

As for material type, I chose Endura, which is very durable.

I have no skin in the game, but I want to share my great experience.

Also, if you tear one, burn it, or cut it, you can order individual replacement parts.

I think they make them on-site right there.

Its made my Durafit Seat Covers, and they must have a dozen different types of camo designs alone plus the typical colors to match the original seats.

If plugging the mfg is a no-no, feel free to delete the link.

2010 Dodge 2500 SLT CCLB 4WD G56 Cummins 6.7 turbo diesel, 3.42 LSD. Add ons: Banks Monster Ram, Grid heater delete, Spyntec Free Spin Kit with Warn hubs (62672) Laramie Alloys (includes spare), "Powerwagon" Flares, Powerwagon bed decal (4X4 off road) OE Ram mudflaps, OE Slush Mats, OE Clearance Lamps, Geno's shift knob in black, 5" DPF back with muffler delete, spray in bedliner, OE brake controller, Durafit Seat Covers, Pro Tech Toolbox, Speed Turtle, Upfitter switches, Ham Radios, 8 Antennas, headache rack, emergency light bar,....

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Durafit Seat Covers Review

It looks great, man.

What catches my eye is the center console.

You can't go wrong with camo!

That could be us PNW folk, though.

II 60HP STICKS, II 33% CP3, II S464 2ND GEN SWAP, FASS 165 TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES, AFE INTAKE HORN, S&B FILTER, 5" TURBO BACK, ALPHAREX HEAD LIGHTS, 38X13.5X20 RAZOR M/T, MOTO METAL RIMS, 6" LA LIFT KIT, COMPLET MM3 KIT, BUILT TRANSMISSION, 6 BOLT REDHEAD STEERING BOX

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Agree; looks great and is a nice fit!

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Looks good!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, CC, 4x4

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, toyota_mdt_tech thanked for this post
    Likes Corkey, IGOTACUMMINS, toyota_mdt_tech liked this post