Thanks Thanks:  91
Likes Likes:  210
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Diesel Fuel Shortage For Southeastern Region Of The United States

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Re: Diesel Fuel Shortage For Southeastern Region Of The United States

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaJo View Post
    The day of elections saw diesel jump $.20+ in my area, and the nimrods in my state re-elected all the lefties that torched this state two years ago.

So sick of Detroit being the deciding factor for the entire dang state.
    The same way it is in MN. Minneapolis, Rochester, and Duluth typically decide our gov.

They just re-elected the moron who shut down the state during the pandemic and let rioters burn Minneapolis for three days.

It pisses me off!

2015 Ram 3500 CCSB SRW 4x4 G56
    2020 Ram 2500 CCSB 4x4 68RFE

Never ending project. Always adding something...

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OneTon View Post
    The same way it is in MN. Minneapolis, Rochester, and Duluth typically decide our gov.

They just re-elected the moron who shut down the state during the pandemic and let rioters burn Minneapolis for three days.

It pisses me off!
    Yep!

They re-elected ours that shut down almost every possible industry and then had her husband call (and name-drop her) to put in their dock once she opened up the northern part of Michigan, which she only opened up after she was caught up there at her vacation home.

Oh, and she also forced a restaurant to seat her and her 12 co-workers TOGETHER when she banned any party of 4 or more from being placed together and used the excuse, "oh, we are all vaccinated, so we didn't think it was that big of a deal."

2012 2500 SLT - 35's, 5% Tint, Custom Katzkin Leather Interior, NOCO Plug adapter for Block Heater, DRD Weight Loss Program, 4" turbo back exhaust, 20" Rough Country Single Row LED Light Bar, EZ-Lift tailgate, 2 Car Seats, cracker crumbs, and 3 year old french fries

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaJo View Post
    Yep!

They re-elected ours that shut down almost every possible industry and then had her husband call (and name-drop her) to put in their dock once she opened up the northern part of Michigan, which she only opened up after she was caught up there at her vacation home.

Oh, and she also forced a restaurant to seat her and her 12 co-workers TOGETHER when she banned any party of 4 or more from being placed together and used the excuse, "oh, we are all vaccinated, so we didn't think it was that big of a deal."
    Yep entire MI legislature is now Democrat.

Single-party state.

Prop 1,2, and 3 all passed.

Disgusting.

2015 / RAM / 2500 CTD-68RFE-4wd / 3.42 / stock tire size / Silver / Bighorn

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #34

Quote Originally Posted by 17_G56 View Post
    We are voting, but after the shitshow, that was 2020 (2000 Mules, anyone?)

I'm not sure how much faith I have left in voting anymore.

I'm pretty active politically in my area and online, but this assessment by Tom Fitton and confirmed by Musk (who just took over the digital town square should help put everything into perspective for those still trying to 'fight' by non-violent means.)

Attachment 15075
    You couldn’t be any more right (correct)!

I never really bought into the “red wave” cause I saw what happened in 2020, and no one was held accountable.

If anything, the jackboot of govt was crushing the neck of anyone who would think otherwise.

8. Thanks 17_G56, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

I’m thrilled here in Iowa, I didn’t think it would happen, but we did.

They got rid of attorney general Tom Miller and Cindy Axne and passed the freedom amendment.

Now, if we could eliminate libtard frank cownie out of Des Moines.

He is a staunch u.n.

Agenda 21/30 advocate climate change nut job.

2021 Ram 3500 DRW, H.O., bypass oil filtration, bypass coolant filtration, S&B CAI, 4:10’s
    2wd low loc kit.
    Reacquired 2001 3500, 5.9 nv4500, dually cab and chassis, 5” straight pipe, edge juice w/attitude. Otherwise all stock…..for now.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

Until those responsible for the consistent and apparent one-sided corruption are held accountable for their actions or lack of actions (Clinton Emails/Benghazi/Epstein/Russiagate/Ukrainegate/BLM/Mostly Peaceful Summer of 2020, etc.).

Trust will continue to erode in the institutions until we reach a catastrophic breaking point (IMHO). I don't know how long that will take, if it's five years or 50.

It seems like something will eventually break in my lifetime or my children's.

I hope that it doesn't destroy this country in the process.

I'm always so surprised at how many people will vote against their interests; then I have to remind myself of this scene from one of my favorite movies:

Pay attention specifically to Morpheus' monologue at the beginning of the clip (First ~38 Seconds).

"Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

Some may consider this view a little hyperbolic or "Hollywood," but I honestly feel that this has become our reality.

Where you have people voting for Authoritarians who will tell them what to do, and anytime the people try to fight against it, the 'system' or those in control of it will put their hands on the scales to adjust it any way they see fit.

* '17 CCLB G56 Laramie 4x4 - MM3 Tuned & Low Carb, Banks Grid Heater Delete, TV Delete, S&B CAI, 4" Turbo Back, Flo-Pro Muffler, Valair Quiet Dual Disc, CAT Fuel Filter Kit, Leveled, 18" Method 315 in Gold, 35" Toyo OC A/T II, HID Projectors, HLR LED Fogs, Infinity Speaker Upgrades, Line-X Platinum, WeatherTech Guards, XPEL Prime XR+
    * '02 WS6 M6 - ASC#3001 "Last of the Breed" - Full Suspension, CIE, on 18x11 Copper/Black CCW Classics.
    * '19 Triumph Speed Triple RS - Lots of Twill Carbon Fiber, SC Project Low Mount

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by z28-50 View Post
    Yep entire MI legislature is now Democrat.

Single-party state.

Prop 1,2, and 3 all passed.

Disgusting.
    Yep!

No need to show ID to vote anymore.

The ability to use abortion as a form of birth control is now allowed are two things that should appall people.

It's one thing for medical, rape, or incest reasons, but another to just use it whenever you forgot to use a condom, not be on birth control, or use plan b when you go home with a random at the bar.

2012 2500 SLT - 35's, 5% Tint, Custom Katzkin Leather Interior, NOCO Plug adapter for Block Heater, DRD Weight Loss Program, 4" turbo back exhaust, 20" Rough Country Single Row LED Light Bar, EZ-Lift tailgate, 2 Car Seats, cracker crumbs, and 3 year old french fries

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS, Corkey liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

You are not wrong.

2021 Ram 3500 DRW, H.O., bypass oil filtration, bypass coolant filtration, S&B CAI, 4:10’s
    2wd low loc kit.
    Reacquired 2001 3500, 5.9 nv4500, dually cab and chassis, 5” straight pipe, edge juice w/attitude. Otherwise all stock…..for now.

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Corkey, watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #39

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTrain View Post
    You are not wrong.
    I know!

It scares me even with the wife agrees with my thought processes!

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234