Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  11

Thread: Ranch Hand Bumper - Finally Installed

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Ranch Hand Bumper - Finally Installed

Yes, it was in my sig for a while; in truth, it sat in my garage while I plucked up the courage to fit it.

I hired an engine hoist, and I'll be honest, with a bit of preparation, breaking surface adhesion on the intercooler, and removing the old bumper, installing the (2nd hand) bumper was a breeze.

One of the few RAM trucks in the UK toting this bumper.

I love it!

2006 5.9, K&N, smarty tuned com mod, 35x12.5 r20's, Stryker off road control arms, Ranch hand bumper, half black, half raptor lined. Custom twin exit 5" pipes, arp head studs.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Ranch Hand Bumper - Finally Installed

That will hold up to deer or protesters!

I like it, nice job

II 60HP STICKS, II 33% CP3, II S464 2ND GEN SWAP, FASS 165 TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES, AFE INTAKE HORN, S&B FILTER, 5" TURBO BACK, ALPHAREX HEAD LIGHTS, 38X13.5X20 RAZOR M/T, MOTO METAL RIMS, 6" LA LIFT KIT, COMPLET MM3 KIT, BUILT TRANSMISSION, 6 BOLT REDHEAD STEERING BOX

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Ranch Hand Bumper - Finally Installed

Quote Originally Posted by monkeh View Post
    Yes, it was in my sig for a while; in truth, it sat in my garage while I plucked up the courage to fit it.

I hired an engine hoist, and I'll be honest, with a bit of preparation, breaking surface adhesion on the intercooler, and removing the old bumper, installing the (2nd hand) bumper was a breeze.

One of the few RAM trucks in the UK toting this bumper.

I love it!

Nice looking bumper.

I’ve been looking at something similar on the Ranch hand site.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, CC, 4x4

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Corkey, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post