Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  12

Thread: 2016 Bighorn To Laramie Seats?

1. Top Of Page | #1

2016 Bighorn To Laramie Seats?

I know there are harnesses to get power when upgrading to the Laramie seats, but has anyone done the conversion?

Also, does anyone know if the truck recognizes the seats have heat/cool, and then you can turn it on from the GUI?

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 2016 Bighorn To Laramie Seats?

Quote Originally Posted by teeny_peen View Post
    I know there are harnesses to get power when upgrading to the Laramie seats, but has anyone done the conversion?

Also, does anyone know if the truck recognizes the seats have heat/cool, and then you can turn it on from the GUI?
    May want to check with @SpryGuy

https://www.igotacummins.com/threads...Wiring-Diagram

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Corkey, watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: 2016 Bighorn To Laramie Seats?

Quote Originally Posted by teeny_peen View Post

So I put 2014 Laramie seats in my 2011 SLT. I had to install the button in the dash and completely change out the dash wiring harness to have the pigtail for the new buttons.

I then built my own harness for the front two seats and tap’d into the can bus feed in the driver sill plate.

Once you get everything hooked up, you can use AlphaOBD to turn on the features so the truck will communicate with the heated seat module.