Thanks Thanks:  36
Likes Likes:  126
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The EPA Fines Diesel Exhaust Company FLO~PRO $1.6 Million For Defeat Devices

1. Top Of Page | #11

Re: The EPA Fines Diesel Exhaust Company FLO~PRO $1.6 Million For Defeat Devices

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Smith View Post
    Not to pick a scab here, but do you realize that all government and military vehicles are exempt from emission laws and equipment?

Rules for thee, not for me.
    Yeah and the scary part is they have already invested millions in making military vehicles convert to electric I kid you not.

Guess this administration has never heard of an EMP device.

The reason why alot of military vehicles are diesel is because such components are meant to handle that and keep running.

Scary times

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Re: The EPA Fines Diesel Exhaust Company FLO~PRO $1.6 Million For Defeat Devices

Quote Originally Posted by AK Bob View Post
    Just a minute, let’s get this straight.

First I have to pay for all the emissions stuff I don’t want.

Then I can go to jail if I remove it, so I have to pay to maintain it.

Then I must pay taxes to fund enforcement.

Meanwhile, I get stuck behind a City bus, billowing soot, and black smoke at me every time they pick up passengers.
    Yep, you got it, Bob, with one more thing.

You WILL like it or else.

2021 Ram 3500 DRW, H.O., bypass oil filtration, bypass coolant filtration, S&B CAI, 4:10’s
    2wd low loc kit.
    Reacquired 2001 3500, 5.9 nv4500, dually cab and chassis, 5” straight pipe, edge juice w/attitude. Otherwise all stock…..for now.

4. Thanks AK Bob, rsl0311usmc, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

It's all politics and power.

If our politicians sincerely thought the world was in jeopardy from CO2 emissions, they would eliminate the two largest generators.

The first is the China industry, and the second is the massive diesel container ships.

The answer to how to reduce both is to produce as much product as possible in America and reduce or eliminate trade with China.

We are China's largest customer.

We are making them a world power.

It's idiotic.

6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wort View Post
    It's all politics and power.

If our politicians sincerely thought the world was in jeopardy from CO2 emissions, they would eliminate the two largest generators.

The first is the China industry, and the second is the massive diesel container ships.

The answer to how to reduce both is to produce as much product as possible in America and reduce or eliminate trade with China.

We are China's largest customer.

We are making them a world power.

It's idiotic.
    CAN I GET AN AMEN?

II 60HP STICKS, II 33% CP3, II S464 2ND GEN SWAP, FASS 165 TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES, AFE INTAKE HORN, S&B FILTER, 5" TURBO BACK, ALPHAREX HEAD LIGHTS, 38X13.5X20 RAZOR M/T, MOTO METAL RIMS, 6" LA LIFT KIT, COMPLET MM3 KIT, BUILT TRANSMISSION, 6 BOLT REDHEAD STEERING BOX

7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
    CAN I GET AN AMEN?
    AMEN! x trillion.

2021 Ram 3500 DRW, H.O., bypass oil filtration, bypass coolant filtration, S&B CAI, 4:10’s
    2wd low loc kit.
    Reacquired 2001 3500, 5.9 nv4500, dually cab and chassis, 5” straight pipe, edge juice w/attitude. Otherwise all stock…..for now.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Smith View Post
    Not to pick a scab here, but do you realize that all government and military vehicles are exempt from emission laws and equipment?

Rules for thee, not for me.
    It is the same thing for politicians too.

They are exempt from it all just like they exempt themselves from Obummer care, and we pay for their retirement instead of them having to save for it.

2016 Ram 2500 CCSB 4X4 ,Cat fuel filter delete with water seperator. Thuren suspension
    with Fox IFP shocks, thuren sway bar, rear track bar and front track bar, Warn 12k winch , custom winch mount, REVMAX trans pan,HD valve body and thermal bypas. Leer truck topper,Exotic head studs, Engine enhancements by the cummins whisper.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rsl0311usmc View Post
    Yeah and the scary part is they have already invested millions in making military vehicles convert to electric I kid you not.

Guess this administration has never heard of an EMP device.

The reason why alot of military vehicles are diesel is because such components are meant to handle that and keep running.

Scary times
    This administration does not care about our military or the people; he'll they know the power grid the US has right now will not handle the extra load the consumer with all the electric cars will demand right now; it is barely keeping up with the demand without electric cars.

2016 Ram 2500 CCSB 4X4 ,Cat fuel filter delete with water seperator. Thuren suspension
    with Fox IFP shocks, thuren sway bar, rear track bar and front track bar, Warn 12k winch , custom winch mount, REVMAX trans pan,HD valve body and thermal bypas. Leer truck topper,Exotic head studs, Engine enhancements by the cummins whisper.

12. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Politicians are the lowest life form on earth!

My opinion.

2wd low loc kit.

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTrain View Post
    Politicians are the lowest life form on earth!

My opinion.
    We 100% agree with you!

God bless,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

15. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AK Bob View Post
    Just a minute, let’s get this straight.

First I have to pay for all the emissions stuff I don’t want.

Then I can go to jail if I remove it, so I have to pay to maintain it.

Then I must pay taxes to fund enforcement.

Meanwhile, I get stuck behind a City bus, billowing soot, and black smoke at me every time they pick up passengers.
    Unless it is an electric bus, then it will just spontaneously catch fire and burn down half the street.

2008 Megacab 4x4 G56 Trans - All mods lost in boating accident - EFI Live by Muzzy, 2nd gen S467.7/83/1.0, Banks Monster Ram, 5" Exhaust, Grid Heater Delete, Rail Plug, BD Flowmax LP, SB Clutch, Fuel Sump -8AN line, Bilstein 5100s, Cali Track Bar, Dynatec B-joints, Level Springs, 1" Lift Shackles Rear, Royal Purple Lubricants...there is probably more that I forgot.

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast