Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  34

Thread: New Jersey With Their BS Now!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

New Jersey With Their BS Now!

I read that earlier; you beat me to posting it.

That's truly unbelievable.

What was done to that truck is legally no worse than every car running down the road with cats removed.

A violation is a violation, and it sucks we alone are being targeted.

John 16:33

2018 2500 Tradesman CTD Maximum Steel CC 4X4 - Thuren 2" with Fox, Barricade front bumper with Rigid D fogs, 20x9 +18 Mayhem Rampage, 275/65r20 Conti A/Ts, OEM projectors w/HIDs, OEM LED tails, nFab steps, BakFlip G2, Pioneer head w/ kicker speakers

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

It seems all those tax dollars up there and all that cultural Marxism, mask worshipping, 17 jabs, etc., it looks like they are concerned with helping out the average working-class family who is struggling with inflation and $5-6 gas prices because all the time, money, and effort spent from the administrative alphabet agencies of that state on this one example trolling a guy selling his truck on FB Marketplace, really is making a difference.

Maybe they should stop all the shootings in the cities and worry less about trolling FB ads.

I also highly hate Facebook and all social media so I wouldn't be selling anything personally, but this is a bit ridiculous, considering the world's fundamental problems now.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Agree ridiculous and disgusting!

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Corkey, watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

This is why I don't have book face, Twitter, TikTok or any of that crap.

I read this article also, and it blows my mind.

Just think of the emissions from the giant tankers are letting out to bring fuel from the middle east and other countries way more in a day than all our diesel trucks in a year.

Truly pathetic to do to a working-class man.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

And this is one reason I deleted my FB several years ago.

Nothing but leftist drama on there.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, CC, 4x4

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, Corkey, IGOTACUMMINS, CrazyTrain liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

Not at all surprising coming from New Jersey. Most people don't know but, it is illegal to pump you own gas/fuel in NJ. Not joking. Look it up. Also you CAN be charged with a felony for simply POSSESSING a hallow point bullet in NJ. You have to pay a toll on EVERY highway that exits the state. But it's worth it to get out of there.

I am the upper end of lower class.

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Re: New Jersey With Their BS Now!

We all need to stand up against the left agenda, and we will not bow to a corrupt group of people!

You have to stand for something; we all need to stand together and fight for our freedoms!

They are evil, wicked people!

He can sell his truck here if he would like, and we would be glad to title it for him and help him sell it here.

God bless,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

16. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes CrazyTrain, watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Re: New Jersey With Their BS Now!

You know that gov is way too big when they have time and resources to have employees on Facebook all day.

I cannot state how I truly feel about our government these days, but I Love My Country.

Our government is corrupted and evil.

2021 Ram 3500 DRW, H.O., bypass oil filtration, bypass coolant filtration, S&B CAI, 4:10’s
    2wd low loc kit.
    Reacquired 2001 3500, 5.9 nv4500, dually cab and chassis, 5” straight pipe, edge juice w/attitude. Otherwise all stock…..for now.

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Corkey thanked for this post