Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  11

Thread: Fleece Drop In Tank Lift Pump - FASS Or Airdog?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Fleece Drop In Tank Lift Pump - FASS Or Airdog?

Hey everyone, I just wanted to input/opinions on what you would do.

So I'm torn between a Fleece drop-in tank lift pump for about $800.00 or going FASS or Airdog with a Beans Diesel sump.

Here's the caveat to all this, and the reason I'm even asking opinions is that I have the Black Market Performance front and rear CAT fuel filter conversion kits.

So between those two kits, I have about $700.00 or so in em and would hate to waste that cash on those conversion kits if I went with FASS or Airdog.

Granted, the cost of either option is the same roundabout price, but with the Fleece option, I would get to keep those CAT conversion kits; I have to deal with the pain in the *** process of dropping the tank or lifting the bed...

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Fleece Drop In Tank Lift Pump - FASS Or Airdog?

I have a FASS TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES lift pump.

I couldn't preach enough good things about them.

Let alone the customer service they provide.

II 60HP STICKS, II 33% CP3, II S464 2ND GEN SWAP, FASS 165 TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES, AFE INTAKE HORN, S&B FILTER, 5" TURBO BACK, ALPHAREX HEAD LIGHTS, 38X13.5X20 RAZOR M/T, MOTO METAL RIMS, 6" LA LIFT KIT, COMPLET MM3 KIT, BUILT TRANSMISSION, 6 BOLT REDHEAD STEERING BOX

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, AK Bob, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Fleece Drop In Tank Lift Pump - FASS Or Airdog?

FASS Titanium would be my choice over Airdog, but wasting the cash on BMP front and rear CAT fuel filter kits sucks.

Obviously going with Fass or Airdog makes those two kits I paid money for obsolete.

Hence why the Fleece drop in tank lift pump was my other option.

No sump pump is required; I just have to drop that tank or pull the bed, but I still utilize the BMP CAT kits and get the same function and performance as I would from an external lift pump.

If I had a 100% guaranteed buyer of the front and rear BMP CAT kits, I might entertain a Fass with a sump.

I'm sitting on a bunch of extra parts and whatnot that I need to sell off already, so I'm not trying to sit on $700.00 worth of CAT fuel filter conversion kits instead of someone buying them.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post