Thanks Thanks:  30
Likes Likes:  84
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Check Gauges Light On

1. Top Of Page | #21

Re: Check Gauges Light On

Quote Originally Posted by toyota_mdt_tech View Post
    Love it, I bought a nice pelican case for it with that pluck out foam and now its stored in a nice secure case.

Ideal for troubleshooting any network issue. A must have, all cars are going this route, might as well be prepped for it.
    Thanks man! Does it do everything? Transmission codes, rekey, abs, tpms, the whole 9? I’m trying for an all in one solution, it will be next purchase after a lift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by teeny_peen View Post
    Thanks man! Does it do everything? Transmission codes, rekey, abs, tpms, the whole 9? I’m trying for an all in one solution, it will be next purchase after a lift

Oh, sounds like you need the Autel MX808 (just under $500), if you are feeling real cocky, get the Autel MS906 which I just bought, its bi directional, in other words, you can calibrate a new turbo actuator if you need to ever replace it.

Yes, these tools will do it all, ABS, SRS, trans codes, TPMS

So technically, I have both tools, I dont need the MX808 now that I have the MS906

My first reply, I thought you were asking about the hand held 2 channel scope (its also a DVOM with digital display)

2010 Dodge 2500 SLT CCLB 4WD G56 Cummins 6.7 turbo diesel, 3.42 LSD. Add ons: Banks Monster Ram, Grid heater delete, Spyntec Free Spin Kit with Warn hubs (62672) Laramie Alloys (includes spare), "Powerwagon" Flares, Powerwagon bed decal (4X4 off road) OE Ram mudflaps, OE Slush Mats, OE Clearance Lamps, Geno's shift knob in black, 5" DPF back with muffler delete, spray in bedliner, OE brake controller, Durafit Seat Covers, Pro Tech Toolbox, Speed Turtle, Upfitter switches, Ham Radios, 8 Antennas, headache rack, emergency light bar,....

4. Likes AK Bob, teeny_peen, watersupply189, Corkey liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

Quote Originally Posted by toyota_mdt_tech View Post
    Oh, sounds like you need the Autel MX808 (just under $500), if you are feeling real cocky, get the Autel MS906 which I just bought, its bi directional, in other words, you can calibrate a new turbo actuator if you need to ever replace it.

Yes, these tools will do it all, ABS, SRS, trans codes, TPMS

So technically, I have both tools, I dont need the MX808 now that I have the MS906

My first reply, I thought you were asking about the hand held 2 channel scope (its also a DVOM with digital display)
    Yes, I should’ve said bidirectional.

And that’s good to hear it can calibrate!

Thanks man, you’re a big help.

This is actually my first day as a platinum member, so your response was a great start.

Thanks again!

6. Thanks Corkey, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by teeny_peen View Post
    Yes I should’ve said bidirectional. And that’s good to hear it can calibrate! Thanks man, you’re a big help. This is actually my first day as a platinum member, so your response was a great start. Thanks again!

I have no dog in this fight, and I am not an Autel rep or salesperson; I just have first-hand experience, and it's the same tool used by pros and owning it myself.

When you get it, you want to register it, and it will connect to your wifi, set it up, then your warranty period starts, and free upgrades for a year.

So a week before your free upgrades expire, download all the latest software.

Updated software is spendy, about 600, but you can go for as long as you want, and when you do finally update, it backfills all the years in between.

First, you update the software; once that is done, pick which mfg updates you want to update.

IMHO, be foolish to do anything short of all of them.

I always did it, even if it's something I would never see again.

Autel Scanner MaxiSys MS906, 2022 Newest Automotive
    Scan Tool with Bi-Directional Control, Key Fob Programming, ECU Coding, 36+ Service, Oil Reset, ABS, SRS, Advanced Version of MaxiDAS DS708 DS808

Does TPMS, forced Regen, coding diesel injectors for replacement, maint reset, program key fobs.

2010 Dodge 2500 SLT CCLB 4WD G56 Cummins 6.7 turbo diesel, 3.42 LSD. Add ons: Banks Monster Ram, Grid heater delete, Spyntec Free Spin Kit with Warn hubs (62672) Laramie Alloys (includes spare), "Powerwagon" Flares, Powerwagon bed decal (4X4 off road) OE Ram mudflaps, OE Slush Mats, OE Clearance Lamps, Geno's shift knob in black, 5" DPF back with muffler delete, spray in bedliner, OE brake controller, Durafit Seat Covers, Pro Tech Toolbox, Speed Turtle, Upfitter switches, Ham Radios, 8 Antennas, headache rack, emergency light bar,....

8. Thanks teeny_peen, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123