Late to the party, you must call a dealer and give them the VIN to get a security code.

Typically, this happens when the flash fails.

Type in the new code; it will get past the security, and everything will be expected.

Yes, the MotorOPs Autocal did work. It ended up being the security cable that gave me issues.

I purchased a complete bundle from MotorOps and no more issues.

I purchased their DSP OBD switch, OBD security cable, and Autocal.

The only issue was that the Autocal had an error code when I initially tried to flash.

I had to add the Cummins in the BBX side of things and update.

All was well from there.

The only complaint is that I wish MotorOps had done that little thing before I received the Autocal.

In defense of them, we were 20 minutes from their shipping deadline when I ordered, and they had to load the tune file into the unit and then ship overnight from Canada to Alabama.

I gave them a pass on the BBX deal due to the shipping cutoff time and their bending over backward to ensure the unit went out in the minimal timeframe I gave them.

I was majorly impressed with them.

One more fun fact- MotorOps didn't bash EZ Lynk for the model year I had but did mention that it wasn't optimal for my application and suggested that EFI Live was the preferred tuning solution for mine.

I would suggest going with the recommended tuning solution rather than choosing a platform and making it work.