Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1999 24 valve fuel cutout

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

1999 24 valve fuel cutout

Hey guys I have a 1999 24 valve with quadzilla adrenaline with pulse v2 display and when u turn the programmer up to 10 my vp44 can't keep up and it throws a trouble code. Looking at upgrading the fuel system what all do I need?? Any help is much appreciated

2. Top Of Page | #2
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Either invest in to a fass or air dog I personally would rather go with the fass with the straw and not the sump

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

What all do I need or does it come as a kit

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Did you check out there websites yet?

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

No not even sure where to start kinda new to the wonderful world of diesels I've just loved cummins diesels since I was a kid and finally got one so I'm slowly learning LOL

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Well type the names into Google and go from there, we have no issues leading down the rabbit hole but your also going to have to think about what your final plan is for the truck

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Final plan is, and it's gonna take a while to get there, bigger turbo head studs a fuel system to keep the power coming pulling transmission and lock up converter traction bars and bigger axles

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Scratch the axles off your list, only time they blow is when you pull and pull hard

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Ok I'm looking at a combo deal from thoroughbred diesel that comes with a air dog vp44 40-60 hp injectors and external filters and pump for 1800 bucks they have 3 different gph pumps available what would I need there

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

The 150gph pump is usually more then enough for what most fellows and gals do to there trucks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast